Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

It's a good thing that you shaved (although Faith won't be happy about it), before you did, you looked like an animal, with your hair all over your face (no offence intended :P).

Wait, why wont Faith be happy about it?

So yes, I actually do look good with minimal facial hair?

Other people comment on my lack of facial hair, (pics on page 588) and tell me if it looked good or not, so I can actually make up my mind for once whether to stop growing my beard or not:)

Ok, so now that I finally have a picture of me with only about 3 days worth of facial hair, I want opinions.

IMG_1866568x426.jpg

^Heavily bearded me (also drunk me)

IMG_2060600x450.jpg

^Moderately bearded me (Also emo me)

19-9-2009no1.jpg

^Not much facial hair at all (also quite feminine looking cos I have my hand there like girls do but I did that kinda unconsciously so don't judge me)(also crap quality from crap camera)

WHICH IS BEST?

First one.

Not asking you.

Want female opinions lol

Seriously though, I'm really quite torn over this.

My ex GF loved my beard but her opinion isn't valid anymore since I hate her and my ex but not ex but pretty much ex before her also loved it but her opinion is not very valid either because I have no respect for her anymore.

Last girl that called me hot didn't like facial hair.

I always had the beard during my overly metalhead phase, but I gave up the whole metal image a while ago and finding myself more comfortable looking more like well.... a normal guy I suppose.

facial hair ftl

Now that's what I'm talking about:p

This one is dedicated to Lee.

Well not really, since I took the photo before I knew he was online lol

ZERO facial hair, also the result of a photo taken by a self deprived boy like myself.

Took this picture about 55 minutes ago

SANY0036.jpg