Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

thanks guys :D

my lip piercings i want on the other side, but nobody will pierce me since i had jaw surgery so recently and have to another :( so in like 4 months ill have those piercings on the other side too :D. but in the mean time im going to get dermal anchors in my wrist. random, is there a body mod/art thread here?

i have an underbite. and had a extremely narrow jaw. the first surgery ( i dont count having wisdom teeth removed as a surgery) was to cut open and expand my top jaw. that wasnt fun haha. i still dont have alot of feeling of my top lip. but omg chewing is like this new thing i found. i used to eat by 'chewing' with my tounge. i never used my teeth since my top teeth pretty much went inside my bottom teeth. the next surgery they break my jaw and push my bottom jaw back. after it, ill have the 'perfect aligned' face. kinda excited about that :D

haha i wont feel any of it ill be knocked out. like im stoked for the next one so much. the last one i was pretty scared over, but now im over that fear. im not stoked for having my jaw wired shut but im on such heavy pain meds after that i could care less to what is happening :D. i will be in the hospital for like a week after the next one since ill be wired or banded shut for 6 days and eating is hard so they want to watch you to make sure you eat.

impacted wisdom teeth SUCKED. mine were removed really early so they were really high up so they cut open the side of my gum. but i heal REALLY fast. like my mouth takes about 4 days to heal from anything. the mouth heals VERY fast.

but thanks :D

• Like 1

jhvf3orhve.jpg

i'm not sure if this is too big?

anyways... me.

looooooove that pic! you're so pretty. :)

3440331260_ac1a12804a.jpg

thats me by myself haha. sorry to bring the ugliness here :(

I LOVE THSOE SUNGLASSES!!! HHAHA, and you're very pretty, yes, love the lip rings. :D

i wanna get some. i want snake bites, but my bf said he can't imagine me with those, so idk if i'm gonna just get one sb, or a lip ring in the middle or whaat. and i want a small nose stud too. hahaha.

seriously, DO we have a peircing, tatt thread?? i thought we did.. :rotfl: