hello

3437914913_b369ebc35a.jpg?v=0

hahaha :P

umm... ;-)

joan.png

Pretty :D

l_abcea20b6d19450eb4b82d6f1b1a489a.jpg

Umm.. shanz.. where's ya face?! :P Cool T-shirt though :D

So i went to my friend's birthdayparty last night, and we had to dress up as a celebrity. I went as Bob Marley, haha. This pic is taken when I had come home again, so my makeup didn't look very good. I used tons and tons of dark foundation and sun powder. And it's was impossible to get off again. :P You can't see my dreads to good here either, i'll try and post a pic later, where you can see them better if i find one.

IMG_8694.jpg

So i went to my friend's birthdayparty last night, and we had to dress up as a celebrity. I went as Bob Marley, haha. This pic is taken when I had come home again, so my makeup didn't look very good. I used tons and tons of dark foundation and sun powder. And it's was impossible to get off again. :P You can't see my dreads to good here either, i'll try and post a pic later, where you can see them better if i find one.

IMG_8694.jpg

Hahaha, Guro, that is amazing!!!! Bless you. :rotfl:

I took this a few days ago and thought that it turned out really well... I like these types of pictures as it blocks out my face. :rotfl:

So yeah... a better view of my Gerard and Lyn-z top with a splashed mirror haha.

l_abcea20b6d19450eb4b82d6f1b1a489a.jpg

I want it. :P

& You're so pretty - show your face! :lol:

:hug::D

Oh yeah right that happens usually, PF messes those links. But here you go now it should work I putted it to photobucket (and it's way much bigger now sadly). :)

joan.png

Aw sweety you're so cute! :hug:

IMG_8694.jpg

Guro, this is the best thing ever.

I love it!