Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

I didn't realise you'd posted!

Gorgeous as always. I'm not just saying it 'cause I love you either, you're stunning. :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: thank you =)

Im proud to call you scottish, you're so pretty! :)

Ahaha aww! the photos of your eggs are excellent haha :)

^^ and thanks Shannon again :)

looooooove that pic! you're so pretty. :)

I LOVE THSOE SUNGLASSES!!! HHAHA, and you're very pretty, yes, love the lip rings. :D

i wanna get some. i want snake bites, but my bf said he can't imagine me with those, so idk if i'm gonna just get one sb, or a lip ring in the middle or whaat. and i want a small nose stud too. hahaha.

seriously, DO we have a peircing, tatt thread?? i thought we did.. :rotfl:

Thanksss!

just get what you want :D its your body! he will get used to them. i got told how terrible id look, and hell he took me back to get my second one! hahaha :D i want dermal anchors in my wrists. im so excited to get those.

Nice shades! I have white ones like that.. But a tad smaller. :rotfl:

hahaha yeah i go alllllllllllll out. :rotfl:

picture.php?albumid=123&pictureid=2690

^Me again, pretty dark but had to send a new pic (and btw those stripes are the cutain's shadow). :mrgreen:

i don't see anything!!! DDDD:

Thanksss!

just get what you want :D its your body! he will get used to them. i got told how terrible id look, and hell he took me back to get my second one! hahaha :D i want dermal anchors in my wrists. im so excited to get those.

hahahaha yeah. ^^ lmao, you look super good with them!

oh well, i'll decide eventually. i'm gonna wait till i'm 16 anyways. i got some time. november. :P

i don't think i could handle getting dermal anchors lololol. those are cool though!

Oh thank you so much! That was so nice to hear. :hug:

You can't see the pic or you just can't see my face cause it's dark? :)

there's no pic.

o_O maybe it's just my computer??

idk. ><

but like there isn't any little box with a x on it. you know, like when there's a pic but it's blocking it or it failed to load or something.

oh welllllll. :shifty:

You're very welcome. :)
:hug::D

there's no pic.

o_O maybe it's just my computer??

idk. ><

but like there isn't any little box with a x on it. you know, like when there's a pic but it's blocking it or it failed to load or something.

oh welllllll. :shifty:

Oh yeah right that happens usually, PF messes those links. But here you go now it should work I putted it to photobucket (and it's way much bigger now sadly). :)

joan.png

I took this a few days ago and thought that it turned out really well... I like these types of pictures as it blocks out my face. :rotfl:

So yeah... a better view of my Gerard and Lyn-z top with a splashed mirror haha.

l_abcea20b6d19450eb4b82d6f1b1a489a.jpg

You should clean that mirror!

Jk :mrgreen:.

I love your shirt!