Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

for some reason people on here ignore me when I post pictures but OH WELL I'll do it again, and this will be the last time if I don't get a response I don't like posting personal stuff and then having people ignore it I feel awkward and paranoid but yeah. XD

here's me and Chris Batten from Enter Shikari. click the link. I look crap but I don't care, I posted a much nicer picture of myself paaaages back and only two people said something, psh. lol

http://i29.tinypic.com/28txv7o.jpg

I think you need to slightly get over yourself, Lara.

I think you need to slightly get over yourself, Lara.

Er, no, it's just the last two times that is what happened and there were certain people who asked for it and then ignored me, and i generally dont feel comfortable with posting pictures, that's why I don't post often (and why I don't appreciate that kind of response), but I had to post this one cause Chris is in it :P

That's nice of you :P (liar cough lol)

I just had to get that out, and when I do make it known, that's when people start being rude, but that is what happens. :P I don't need to 'get over myself' I wasn't being big headed I just don't like posting stuff like that like I said.

Er, no, it's just the last two times that is what happened and there were certain people who asked for it and then ignored me, and i generally dont feel comfortable with posting pictures, that's why I don't post often (and why I don't appreciate that kind of response), but I had to post this one cause Chris is in it :P

You know if people specifically want pictures you could post on their profile??

Not that I have a problem with you posting at all, but having a strop on because the whole board doesn't give you their unadulterated attention isn't really the solution.

And you realize that with all the talk you do here on the internet, posting pictures won't make a slightest difference?? Tell your parents the internet isn;t full of pedos.