Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

From yesterdays meet and greet. (:

100_6018-3.jpg

Sorry I look so bad. :l

I was bawling a few minutes before haha

And the ground was like REALLY uneven there, I don't know why the picture looks like that, Josh and Jeremy are a lot taller than I am. And Hayley is probably shorter haha

AWESOMENESS.

TAYLOR! Zac is wearing the In N Out hat! TOTAL WIN!!!!

So, met the boys of Mayday Parade.

Seriously the sweetest/most humble guys on the planet.

Oh, the reason I look so disgusting is because the venue was a freaking inferno of death and they only had like 2 overhead fans going in the place.

Jake:

IMG_3528.jpg

Alex:

IMG_3530.jpg

Brooks and Jeremy:

IMG_3532.jpg

Derek:

IMG_3534.jpg

100_6018-3.jpg

And the ground was like REALLY uneven there, I don't know why the picture looks like that, Josh and Jeremy are a lot taller than I am. And Hayley is probably shorter haha

awww, i'm so jealous of you right now! haha.

j/k

i'm so happy you got to meet them, that's awesome. you all look adorable [:

100_6018-3.jpg

OMG:willy_nilly:

so amazing....Taylor you look so good

and Josh and Jeremy wow :hyper:

IMG_0938460x636.jpg

An old pic of me from last year.

Me being embarrassing and really emo boy like and being bored at what I think was like 2 am in the morning with nothing to do except take embarrassing photos of myself in my bedroom.

you remind me of taking back sundays singer... I saw them last night (:

you remind me of taking back sundays singer... I saw them last night (:

I've never even heard that band before, lol *goes to google to find out more info*

Okay, so I'm lost, I don't even think I look like their vocalist that much at all.

But then again, you did say "remind", so......

Seriously though, I don't normally look like that, I look like that because my friend wanted me to take "emo looking" photos of myself to show her.

I really should take more normal pics of myself for next time so people don't this impression that's what I normally look like lol.

But then again I'm told that look suits me, so maybe I should keep it lol.

Here's some pics of me from last night when I went to the Melbourne "Seymour Duncan User Group Forum" meet up.

Me playing my 7 string Ibanez RG 7421, wearing all black cos it's more rock and roll (or metal, lol)

WillsSDsession001.jpg

Me playing a Fender American Standard Stratocaster. I'm the chair obviously:

WillsSDsession013.jpg

Me playing some weird, fairly rare German Gibson Explorer copy guitar, with me pulling a very weird face to boot:

WillsSDsession003.jpg

I look like garbage in this next photo due to the bad lighting cos it was taken during the night whereas the first two photos were taken during the daylight, but I had to post it cos this micro sized guitar was just crazy:

WillsSDsession016.jpg

Lastly, some awesome bagpipes that the owner of the house that was hosting the get together owns:

WillsSDsession020.jpg

• Like 1

I've never even heard that band before, lol *goes to google to find out more info*

Okay, so I'm lost, I don't even think I look like their vocalist that much at all.

But then again, you did say "remind", so......

Seriously though, I don't normally look like that, I look like that because my friend wanted me to take "emo looking" photos of myself to show her.

I really should take more normal pics of myself for next time so people don't this impression that's what I normally look like lol.

But then again I'm told that look suits me, so maybe I should keep it lol.

in your new photos u don't look like him

I think it was just your hair, it's very similar to how his is now

And he also has facial hair

Idk, that one photo just reminded me of him LOL

100_6018-3.jpg

ahhh so awesome!!

i have your pants!

haha