Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

After more consideration I've actually decided that I'm gonna go for a small lip ring on the left (my left) side. As much as I would like a Nose piercing, I get really bad hayfever and allergies in the summer so it wouldn't be very convinient lol. So it's gonna be a lip ring, but a small one!

After more consideration I've actually decided that I'm gonna go for a small lip ring on the left (my left) side. As much as I would like a Nose piercing, I get really bad hayfever and allergies in the summer so it wouldn't be very convinient lol. So it's gonna be a lip ring, but a small one!

Awesome!, When I get 16 im also getting a lipring also left side, because my nosepiercing is already on the rightside lol xD

Mwah, the aftercare is not that hard, You get some kind of anti-bacteriestuff, & You need to turn your piercing 3 times a day, so the healing process goes good & stuff, thats practiclyy everything xD.

Oh & I posted a piccc of my nosepiercing xD, I have it for 5 years now lol xD

That's cool! DO you have several rings/studs or do you just keep the one?

I was thnking like this, but without the snakebites:

http://musicwallpapers.net/s/wallpapers/Saosin/big/Saosin_1.jpg

(The guy in the middle)

Yeah, I have several studs & rings, sometimes you need some matching stuff lol. But this ring on the pic is my fav!,

& the link wont work for me. :willy_nilly: