The Blends/Graphics/Avatars/Wallpapers Thread - Part 4

thebrowncoat

Kelly, it seems like you can read my mind (or my posts earlier in this thread) since those are the kind of banners that I like! The first one is my favourite. It hasn't been spoiled by excessive splashing of images together. Instead, there's only one picture. It keeps the picture somewhat calm, and it's further amplified by your use of coloring. It's like a poster from the 70's :D

I know you've noticed this yourself, but the font you used in the second picture just makes the letters all too mashed up. Especially in the word "everything's". Eh, maybe type each letter by themselves and then hand place them more away from each other? (I don't know if that would actually work) Or then just try a different font? I don't think you meant the banner to be so cryptic that the viewer has to concentrate to make out what it says. Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I see "eve" as just one mess.

Hmm, just noticed that the second picture appears as if it's an old photograph that's been wrapped together and then opened, leaving it a little...... uneven. Damn, I just spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out the word for those little marks that show that the paper's been wrapped up before, but I failed. :)

Anyway, did you add those yourself, or were those there when you started working with the picture? Or am I mistaking them for something else than what they really are? Or am I seeing things?

Kelly, it seems like you can read my mind (or my posts earlier in this thread) since those are the kind of banners that I like! The first one is my favourite. It hasn't been spoiled by excessive splashing of images together. Instead, there's only one picture. It keeps the picture somewhat calm, and it's further amplified by your use of coloring. It's like a poster from the 70's :D

I know you've noticed this yourself, but the font you used in the second picture just makes the letters all too mashed up. Especially in the word "everything's". Eh, maybe type each letter by themselves and then hand place them more away from each other? (I don't know if that would actually work) Or then just try a different font? I don't think you meant the banner to be so cryptic that the viewer has to concentrate to make out what it says. Or maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, but I see "eve" as just one mess.

Hmm, just noticed that the second picture appears as if it's an old photograph that's been wrapped together and then opened, leaving it a little...... uneven. Damn, I just spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out the word for those little marks that show that the paper's been wrapped up before, but I failed. :)

Anyway, did you add those yourself, or were those there when you started working with the picture? Or am I mistaking them for something else than what they really are? Or am I seeing things?

I know i'm kinda bad adding text, but i try to repair it :D.

Onto the second signature i added this kind of old paper texture, so it looks like that.

Damn, I just spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out the word for those little marks that show that the paper's been wrapped up before, but I failed.

Well, i didn't understand it. (sorry about my English)

For ParamoreTR ^^

Untitled-1.png?t=1236968800

gosh. i really love that. i think i cant participate to this week's contest :P haha.

edit: i just made ma new signature and avatar! hayley is awesome in this picture!