Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

^ It's from the fan club live feed, so I'd prefer it not be posted. (I think it's just a screencap though.)

Also, there was no audio for that part, so you couldn't hear what she was singing anyway.

^ Yeah, it's from a Meet & Greet, so really, the only other pictures are of them with fans. Some can be found online, others probably don't want their pictures with Paramore posted all over the place.

^ At least they're not the kind of fan club that takes your $40, gives you a "membership card", and then never says anything else to you ever again.

If fan clubs actually were lame, they would've stopped forming them a good 40 years ago.

And the photos we're talking about aren't exclusive... they're fans' personal photos.

^ At least they're not the kind of fan club that takes your $40, gives you a "membership card", and then never says anything else to you ever again.

If fan clubs actually were lame, they would've stopped forming them a good 40 years ago.

And the photos we're talking about aren't exclusive... they're fans' personal photos.

but they "share" them on the fan club. and those photos are exclusive to the fan club member's only.

if they share them with the thousands of people in the fan club, why wouldn't they share them with us? it's bullshit. we love paramore just as much as they do.

and just because our parents won't let us join that fan club because it's a waste of money, or we don't HAVE any money, we don't get the "exclusive" stuff.

^ They didn't share them with the fan club. The venue didn't allow cameras, so Paramore's management took all the meet & greet photos and posted them in a photo gallery on the fan club site so that everyone could get their picture with the band, which was very cool of them because they didn't have to do that.

Who says your parents have to pay? I'm a poor college student. I saved up $35 and joined on my own. This fan club actually isn't a waste of money. I've been in ones that were.

^ They didn't share them with the fan club. The venue didn't allow cameras, so Paramore's management took all the meet & greet photos and posted them in a photo gallery on the fan club site so that everyone could get their picture with the band, which was very cool of them because they didn't have to do that.

Who says your parents have to pay? I'm a poor college student. I saved up $35 and joined on my own. This fan club actually isn't a waste of money. I've been in ones that were.

well if everyone in the fan club gets to see them, why can't we?

i'm not saying your parents have to pay. but most people have to ask their parents if they can do stuff, like join a fan club. like i do. and i am not allowed to, because to my parents it is a "waste of money". i don't think it would be. plus i don't have any money, so i can't join.

you make out like everything is always right in the fan club.

i don't understand why it is such a big deal if we share the photo's!

it just makes the snobby people in the fan club rub it in our faces that we aren't in the club, or we can't join the club! "they are fan club photo's only. it's a fan club video only."

• Like 1

^ I honestly don't think everyone in the fan club should be able to see them. They should've gotten a private link so that only the people at that m&g could see those pictures. Have you ever had your personal picture with a band shared with the world against your wishes? It's creepy, dude!

Ask for a membership for your birthday or something, and if your parents say, "It's a waste of money," tell them yeah possibly, but it's what you want. Or wait until you have some money, buy one of those prepaid Visa cards and buy it yourself.

Not all members of the fan club are snobby (plus, you'll have to deal with snobby people for the rest of your life, start ignoring them now). I don't know who you've dealt with, but all the members I know just don't like all that stuff being posted because they did save up their own $35, only to have someone else go sharing all the "exclusive" content with the public.

This is getting really off topic now, so if you really want to keep this conversation going, PM me or write on my profile page.

The specific photos in question are not cool to post because they are peoples' private photos. Like I said, if they were okay with sharing them elsewhere on the internet (like LJ), go right ahead post them here, but a lot of people like to keep those pictures to themselves. Plus, they're meet and greet photos!!... this is a lot of discussion over pictures of people who are freaking out, trying to smile, and awkwardly posing with the band. lol

invalid arguement. they still have fanclubs so that the bands/labels can get money out of people. in cases with little kids and stuff (no, i am not talking about paramore), yes of course fan clubs will still exist cause kids cry until their parents pay all that money for it.

and yes the videos are exclusive. and when people screencap the videos and they want the fullsize everyone guys "omg exclusive" so you have to pay $40 for a couple pictures.

i just hate how elite it makes it all seem. like i've been in fanclubs and the bands say that the people in the fanclub are the "true, real fans." um no that is such bs, sorry.

^ Like I said, argument over. This is not the place for it, and I have better things to do than discuss fan clubs.

The rule here is no posting fan club content even as avatars or sigs (and that was partially decided by non-fan club members asking for it to be that way), so nobody here's doing it anymore. If there are people elsewhere doing it and acting all elite, I can't do anything about it, and I'm sorry they act that way. Here people tell you it's from the fan club because those pictures are not supposed to be posted here, and usually people just say okay, and move on.

Back on topic now, folks.