Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

^ I don't think the one at 2:26 is. It was taken by a fan, and I've seen it around. I don't have it though, sorry. :(

The one at 3:04 is a personal.

oh.. o-k-a-y! :shifty: and thank you!

You're welcome. A friend of mine recently had to deal with a photographer, and I don't want you to have to go through that. Those photogs mean business. :)

^ Fan pictures sometimes count as personals, unless the fan is showing their picture to everyone who will look at it. lol

Sometimes people take them from someone's MySpace/Facebook (as they've done to me twice), where fans aren't necessarily wanting everyone in the world to have it, and then it's kind of considered personal. It's really creepy when someone makes an avatar of a picture you didn't post on LJ or the boards.

^ Fan pictures sometimes count as personals, unless the fan is showing their picture to everyone who will look at it. lol

Sometimes people take them from someone's MySpace/Facebook (as they've done to me twice), where fans aren't necessarily wanting everyone in the world to have it, and then it's kind of considered personal. It's really creepy when someone makes an avatar of a picture you didn't post on LJ or the boards.

It's posted on paramoremusic...

can I post it up?

That's why I keep the only copy of my photo with R.Kelly in a locket around my neck.

Is it a heart-shaped locket, Ross?... or better yet, one shaped like a closet door that you guys are trapped inside?

It's posted on paramoremusic...

can I post it up?

Where is it posted on paramoremusic? I don't see it. :???:

^ This is very off topic, but have you ever seen this Mad TV skit? If not, you need to:

First off, it's in the comments of someone's post.

someone asked for the full size and they posted it there.

does that count? no. oh well, I'll just shut up about this whole thing. :oops:

anyway, when Ross said the whole R-Kelly thing

first thing that came to mind was that skit. xD

I was singing that today actually

^ Yeah, I'd leave it at paramoremusic if that's the case. Just cause we don't know if the fan actually wants it shared with everyone.

lol. Every time Ross mentions R. Kelly, I think of that. It's one of my favorite Mad TV skits.