Fullsize Paramore Pictures - Part 3

thebrowncoat

What the url to their stickam? :]

The Stickam account was created for the fan club, and has since been made private because of all the craziness that went on the other night. Please don't post any URLs for it. They won't work anyway.

I'm not gonna delete the pictures cause at this point, I don't care anymore (tbh, I'm kind of mad, because once the link was given out, tons of people came on and started spamming and being really disrespectful), but if there are any more video chats in the future, I'm going to delete those links. Just letting you know now.

The Stickam account was created for the fan club, and has since been made private because of all the craziness that went on the other night. Please don't post any URLs for it. They won't work anyway.

I'm not gonna delete the pictures cause at this point, I don't care anymore (tbh, I'm kind of mad, because once the link was given out, tons of people came on and started spamming and being really disrespectful), but if there are any more video chats in the future, I'm going to delete those links. Just letting you know now.

The thing is, some of those disrespectful people were people from the fanclub too.

It wasn't just nonPFC members.

js.

:shifty:

^ Yeah, a few fan clubbers got kicked out too, but none of the fan club regulars would ever behave that way, and the chat was fine until someone gave the link out. Some of the things posted were super rude. Taylor seemed the most taken aback by it, and I felt bad for him. Not cool, kids.

Anyway, fullsize pictures. Yeah...

^ Yeah, a few fan clubbers got kicked out too, but none of the fan club regulars would ever behave that way, and the chat was fine until someone gave the link out. Some of the things posted were super rude. Taylor seemed the most taken aback by it, and I felt bad for him. Not cool, kids.

Anyway, fullsize pictures. Yeah...

Eh sorry to continue this, I'm just really curious.

So the stickam link worked for non fanclub members? Lame....

And I'm guessing a ton of people came in and spammed the chat, were the members pissed off?

^ I think someone realised that the video chat was on Stickam and went onto Stickam's site and searched for it. Then they posted the link on LJ. Eventually, it was made private, but not before there were 3,000 people in the chat, half of whom were posting in size 18 font so fast that the band couldn't even read it and who made the chat freeze several times. And yes, there were tons of spammers and the members were pretty pissed. I gave up pretty early and just watched the video feed cause there was no way they'd see anything I said to them.

Aaawh okay. Well first i didn't knew that i was for pfc members only.

And i was curious, it would be awesome to live chat with them. n_n

but to bad, i will survive.