Blink Reunite! (SORT OF)

cool kids

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Ross, I suggest you think. Midtown? Of course it's fake...

Yeah, I know. But think about it - blink just got back together. I didn't ever think it would happen. I'm not saying it's true, but it's possible. More the date, venue etc of the gig, not Midtown. I doubted Midtown myself.

It would suck if we had to wait that long lol. Surely they could play places like NIA, indoor arenas?

They'll probably be recording over the next couple months then tour the States first over the summer. I'd expect them here August to coincide with Reading/Leeds.

You can get more people in Hyde Park than you can in an indoor arena.

True, but ONE date would suck. If they were to do an album, surely they would play a good few shows? I want the support to be ATL/Valencia.

Yeah, they'd probably play 2 or 3 UK shows. Hopefully one up here, then Manc and London.

Valencia probably won't support seeing as they're meant to be touring here in June. Which I now realise I haven't mentioned to you until now. ATL would be good but I actually think NFG/MCS aren't bad shouts for a support. Pretty sure they've supported blink before - I know MCS did over here - and I know Midtown have but Midtown reforming might be a stretch too far.

BLINK IS BACK! i was watching the grammys and im like "HOLY SHIT DID THEY JUST SAY THERE BACKK?!!!! *rewinds it like 30 times*"

the only way this could get any better is if they do warped tour this year (only cuase i wanna meet the rest of the band and not just tom like last year, and warped tour is the easiest way) and blink 182 + warped tour = awesomenesss!!!!

oh did anyone find tom like totally off at the grammys. he was just like chilling to the side all akwardly wen they went up.