Hayley sings on new NFG record

decode-more

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: Hayley isn't singing in this song. According to the band, this album is 100% NFG.

CHAD: "There is no Hoppus though. We love us some mark but we wanted to make this record 100% NFG with no guests. In the past we have had lots of guests on our cd's but this one we felt needed to just be us."

Source: http://www.newfoundglorystuff.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31&start=50#p557

FYI: Hayley isn't singing in this song. According to the band, this album is 100% NFG.

CHAD: "There is no Hoppus though. We love us some mark but we wanted to make this record 100% NFG with no guests. In the past we have had lots of guests on our cd's but this one we felt needed to just be us."

Source: http://www.newfoundglorystuff.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=31&start=50#p557

Lol. "We love us some Mark." Me too. :mrgreen:

It was apparently fake darling. ;-)

I still can hear a little feminine voice in the background though ... :P

hahaha yeah i realise now that ive already posted xD ahha oh well i like the song anyway ,sounds like jordan's worked on his singing , he sounds less umm .. i dunno how to word it umm..like he's not singing in a proper american accent he's less, oh i know what i mean xD

:rotfl:

Seriously? Why all the NFG hate? Those guys are awesome - and one of the classic bands of the scene.

I confess I don't like them but I'm not abusing their music. Some people like them, some don't. So I don't understand why the people have to say that they don't like NFG. It's just a duet with Hayley. Hayley and NFG do what they want. Nobody tells them what to do.

Damn, I hate when the people doing this.

Seriously? Why all the NFG hate? Those guys are awesome - and one of the classic bands of the scene.

A matter of opinion? ;-)

Throwing my opinion out there I've never liked NFG, and never understood the hype surrounding them. But I've also never cared about who Hayley dates or what she does with her life, after all it's her decisions to make, etc.

I'm also of the opinion that people will be loving NFG simply because Hayley is dating Chad. So it works both ways really. Yep, just looked back through this thread and I'm right.