Zac in 'Bliss' magazine

my_sundown

thanks to everybody_sing for posting this at the LJ community!

"I'm sensitive and emotional, but I''m not emo. I like to let people know how I'm feeling. I can get jealous at times. That's my worst quality when I'm in a relationship. But I think a lot of guys can get like that. It's kind of how we are - we're territorial. It's protective jealousy, not the crazy kind.

I've never done anything too far out for a girl before, but that might mean I'm just not a good boyfriend! I can be quite generous, though. I like giving presents, and I love making them as it's more meaningfu;. One year, I made a whole dresser, and covered it with pictures of me and my girlfriend. Girls need to be respected like that. You need to be a man of your word and treat them well. If you make a commitment to be someone's boyfriend, you need to not look at other girls. Sure, when you view a relationship from the outside it can look like a lot of fun, but it takes a lot of work. You need to make sure you know what you're getting yourself into. Especially when you get older, it's not just a fun dating game anymore. It becomes serious. I've had my heart broken and it's awful, so now I'm trying to avoid that."

s320x240

okay, so this doesn't sound like him at all... But I'm definitely gonna marry him ;P

• 1 month later...