April Fool's Day!

EasyTarget

Today my teacher told us she was gonna give us a take-home test to do during spring break and everyone in the class was like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU'RE SO FUNNY! WOW THATS A GOOD ONE." and then she was like "I'm serious"

It was funny though. Too bad we still have a take-home test to do :roll:

I Didn't Really Get Pranked Much Accept For Nearly Everyone Saying I Dropped A Fiver. I Believed It At First But After The 30th Time Of Someone Sayng It The Joke Started to Wear A Bit Thin :lol:

My Chemistry Teacher Told Her Form That Due To the Week We Had Off School In The Snow, We Had To Come In Mon-Thurs In The School Hols :rotfl: They All Believed It :rotfl:

But Then To Get Her Back My Friends Scot Pretened he Had A Fit And Fell Down The Stairs But She Just Looked At Him, Raised Her Eyebrow and Said "Do You Think I Was Born Yesterday?" Lmao :rotfl::lol:

Me And My Friends Also Pranked The Guitar Teacher Saying He Dropped His Wallet And He Looked :lol:

• 11 months later...

My parents got me, telling me my school had burned down through the night. I actually believed them and burst out laughing, not realising the date.

I told my friend David that I got in trouble last night and was no longer able to see Lady Gaga with him. He was too smart for me though.

David and I got our friend Jamie, saying we couldn't see The Rocky Horror Picture Show with him, because we were going out for David's birthday that night. He fell for it and was so pissed off.

:rotfl:

Not tricked so far(I think) ;p

The local newspapers trick this year was that our town was one of four in the country where they would test out having more languages on the street signs. So since there are so many from Somalia here they were gonna be in Norwegian and Somali. I don't think anyone went for it.

Nothing has happened yet, but I'm not saying it wont because my brother is a master prankster.

A few years ago we got my parents bad. Once they went to sleep we changed every clock in the house three hours early. We found cell phones and everything. My dad ended up headed to work at like 3 in the morning and didn't realize what we did till he got there and saw the clock in his office. lol

nothing happened to me yet & nothing will happen anymore. and we didn't do any cool stuff at school either, although we were planning to... but everyone just seemed to forget about it lol. the only thing we did was that we turned the teacher's desk aside so she couldn't sit down xD but that one wasn't even that funny as we thought it would be. so yeah, this year sucked :'D

I Didn't Really Get Pranked Much Accept For Nearly Everyone Saying I Dropped A Fiver. I Believed It At First But After The 30th Time Of Someone Sayng It The Joke Started to Wear A Bit Thin :lol:

My Chemistry Teacher Told Her Form That Due To the Week We Had Off School In The Snow, We Had To Come In Mon-Thurs In The School Hols :rotfl: They All Believed It :rotfl:

But Then To Get Her Back My Friends Scot Pretened he Had A Fit And Fell Down The Stairs But She Just Looked At Him, Raised Her Eyebrow and Said "Do You Think I Was Born Yesterday?" Lmao :rotfl::lol:

Me And My Friends Also Pranked The Guitar Teacher Saying He Dropped His Wallet And He Looked :lol:

This is off topic, but wasn't it hard to type that? Capitalizing the beginning of every word, and all.

This radio station gave a news that toilet paper is going to me more expencive due to eartquakes in Chille and i was like what a hell this have tonthing to do with eachother and i was so confused with this that i almst forgot that it is April 1st

I got a text this morning from my friend saying Paramore had split but I immediately caught them out. Then i got another saying one of my friends had been suspended from school. Also caught them out. But I was fooled by the prank on the radio/newspaper saying there had been a life size, £150,000 statue of Susan Boyle given the go-ahead to be erected outside Holyrood in Edinburgh. loll :)

neopet's trick was laaaame (and yes, I still o on there :P). Battledome in 3D. I don't even use it, but whatever. it's tnt's job, or viacom I should say :P. J.e.w posted something on their twitter about a new single and it's some metal band. not amything else has happened yet though.

we fooled our English teacher!

one of the boys in the class painted his eye something like purple and he came into the class with an unknown student and he said that our classmate had a fight with someone our teacher was like ''omg what am I gonna do now,what happened?:uhh: ''

then she realized it's april fool's :lol: