Swine Flu could be a pandemic

travel_hymn

This Swine Flu was a topic of discussion in my Biology class today and my teacher does not think it's going to be as much of a pandemic as everybody claims. We've got to think, the news is notorious for stretching truths to appeal to their viewers and to get their ratings. I'm not saying to not take precautions, but don't box yourself away in fear over getting this.

Since it's breaking out rapidly in Mexico, they need to shut down the border and control the outbreaks over there so that nothing gets over here, leaving them with an even bigger spread to deal with. I'm not being racist. Heck, I'd say the same thing if something were to outbreak here in America. Shut down the borders and crush the outbreaks and avoid it spreading anywhere else.

some people came back from mexico and they have it, so our contarys already desiesed

i bet it will be another thing like bird flu was. everyones like OMG were gonna die and then in a few weeks people wont care

in another year people will be worried about like chihuahua flu or something....

Swine flu is just more dangerous than regular flu....but if you're healthy and hygenic and keep away from sick people, you'll be okay.

What'd you mean, "as easily?"

The only people who have died are people from Mexico.

No one in the USA or Europe has died.

Just because of the whole diagnosing thing.. like what happened in Mexico, it'll go away though :roll: