UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Gigwise Paramore Announce One-Off Intimate London Show: Tickets cost just a fiver... http://bit.ly/1aRAQX

Media had a hold of it last night, literally 15 minutes after Catie posted it onhere it was across many punk news sites.

I'll admit it's a bit of a shame that it's short notice but unfortunately that's the nature of intimate shows. The later youleave to announce it, the less likely the tickets are to be touted.

Media had a hold of it last night, literally 15 minutes after Catie posted it onhere it was across many punk news sites.

I'll admit it's a bit of a shame that it's short notice but unfortunately that's the nature of intimate shows. The later youleave to announce it, the less likely the tickets are to be touted.

I'm never on punk news sites :lol:

soo academy 1 or 2? soz im not particulary bright lolz

Most probably academy 1.. :P

When was the latest you could become a member of the fan club to get the chance to get to the gig?

I was going to join on Sunday, but was out all day and then just forgot. I will be absolutely gutted if I've passed up the chance to get tickets to this.

PARAMORE

Monday 7th September: O2 Academy Islington

Please note - There will be a very limited amount of tickets available to the public for this event and the tickets are likely to sell out immediately. First come first served. you can purchase 2 tickets max per person and the original credit/debit card must be presented at the box office for ticket collection on the night of the show. No hard tickets are issued in advance.

Mon 07 Sep:

On Sale 9:00am Friday 21st Aug

Doors: 7pm-10.30pm

look at miss negative nancy over here.

most of the tickets are for the fanclub memebers.... well then again not saying the PFC members are all hardcore fans cuz alot of them dont know who taylor or josh or zac or jeremy or even hunter they only know hayley:nono:

but you cant really say whose a hardcore fan or not unless you personally handpick who is going