UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

this will only be my third show, and i did nearly meet them first time - i would have done had my dad came to pick me up like half an hour later lol. but id rather meet them in the future than i have met them then, cause that was before i got properly into them. they were just a band i listened to back then.

yeah i know what you mean

i couldve met them the first time i saw them because they werent big and they were just hanging out at their merch tent and i knew it was them but i wasn't like "omg i have to meet them" i was more like "oh cool thats them sitting right there" i regret that moment so much haha

yeah i know what you mean

i couldve met them the first time i saw them because they werent big and they were just hanging out at their merch tent and i knew it was them but i wasn't like "omg i have to meet them" i was more like "oh cool thats them sitting right there" i regret that moment so much haha

haha! aww well, it wouldnt have ment as much to you back then would it?

lol i actually had two missed oppurtunities the day i frist saw them live - hayley, josh and jeremy literally must have been about 100 paces behind us on our way up to the venue, and loads of people met them in the city that day cause they were shopping. if only me and my pals had been slower! haha.

as much as i'd love to meet them...idk. a part of me doesnt. i like it that way.. i know it might sound crazy...of course i'm dissapointed i didint win this time, but looking at it in heinsight i just think i'd be dissapointed anyway.

i actually kinda follow you. as much as id love to meet them, i think if i never do, i'll be alright with it.

They'll be back next year for festivals, no doubt. I think they're too big for GIAN, plus Johnny (from SJM concerts, who run GIAN) rubbished the suggestion they're playing (but I'd probably take what he says lightly geven his track record.

I'm all but sure there's a place at Reading/Leeds for them though.

haha! aww well, it wouldnt have ment as much to you back then would it?

lol i actually had two missed oppurtunities the day i frist saw them live - hayley, josh and jeremy literally must have been about 100 paces behind us on our way up to the venue, and loads of people met them in the city that day cause they were shopping. if only me and my pals had been slower! haha.

well they were my favorite band at the time i didnt think they'd still be my favorite band today so probably not haha.

awww damn yea that sucks. i hate it when stuff like that happens ahah

i actually kinda follow you. as much as id love to meet them, i think if i never do, i'll be alright with it.

yeah i mean, if i ever do ge the chance it would be nice, but if i dont, i'd be ok with it too :) i just don't buy into it when people are like 'yeah cool i met paramore, we talk on a social level now.' it's a bit just no? haha.

They'll be back next year for festivals, no doubt. I think they're too big for GIAN, plus Johnny (from SJM concerts, who run GIAN) rubbished the suggestion they're playing (but I'd probably take what he says lightly geven his track record.

If they do play the Reading/Leeds festival, I'm coming lol :D

I really hope they do play Reading/Leeds fest. It'd be so cool..

Is anyone gonna go before or after the show to try and meet the band?

I might..

people who didnt win do that. alot of people have been meeting them this way

or by getting to the venue super early.

if my second plan of action for meeting them on the 10th falls through (long story), then aye i might wait after the gig providing someone is willing to pick me up at like 1 in the morning - possibly my sister, if shes not working the next day lol.

If you're struggling, I could probably manage it?

I think with the fact they sold shows out so quickly it will benifit them to come back over here and i think the management know that... also think back to riot they toured here june, september and begining of jan/feb so would think they'll be over here at least one more time... and it will probs be next year... maybe in the summer along with fests or maybe towards the end... i dont think this will be the only time there in the UK

Chriss, can I just tell you how much I always like your sig?? :P I enjoy reading them :D:lol:

Definitely think that's the most likely, and then Biffy can play and it'll be worth the entry price :P

yeah i'll be surprised if they dont play reading/leeds. im hoping to go to leeds next year anyway.

Most bands (:lol:) say that Reading is better (a) Ahh KoL...