UK 'Brand New Eyes' Tour??

Im so gutted you aint going! :( tis a sad sad day! Ill miss youu!!:crybad:

anyways im looking forward to this, everything would be soo good if it wasnt the secc (i actually hate that place!)

me and you both, but being at the front should hopefully make it better!

oh my god its not long now. just under 3 weeks!!

still worried about set times though. i'd like to see ym@6 play for a decent length of time but i really dont want to see paramores set be too short. if they play as many songs as they're playing on the US tour then i'll be happy. :mrgreen:

oh my god its not long now. just under 3 weeks!!

still worried about set times though. i'd like to see ym@6 play for a decent length of time but i really dont want to see paramores set be too short. if they play as many songs as they're playing on the US tour then i'll be happy. :mrgreen:

I think they'll do the same amount of songs as the US tour.

u will get a lot of twilight fans there who want to see 3 songs i caught myself, decode and miz biz coz they are the 3 songs that they know would love for them songs to be played first or last and them to be like WTF and leave LOL

haha what better to do over 3 hours :lol:

How many songs do you reckon they'll play? They did 13 last time at the Academy, will it be more cause its the SECC?

Judging by the way I think it'll work, there's a possibility they could have a 90 minute set (about 20 minutes longer than the Academy one). From experience, I've never seen a headline show in an arena that lasted less than 90 minutes.

Alrighty, well i would like to see, in no order:

Pressure, Emergency, Whoa, My Heart, - AWKIF

TWYG, MizBiz, Hallelujah, Crush x3, Let The Flames Begin, Born For This, - Riot!

Careful, Ignorance, BBBB, Turn It Off, WTLO, Looking Up, - BNE

Stop This Song

and whatever else.

We're not gonna get all them, but id like to see them at least.