Michael Jackson dead!?

G3vans

okay this made me see that the whole thing was a scam, this is what Evan Chandler said in a phone convo with Jordan's step father.

There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. I've given him full authority to do that. Jackson is an evil guy, he is worse than that and I have the evidence to prove it. If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over.[2]

I just thought that was weird... (espesh the bold part)

I never believed I'd say this anytime, but I cried so much last night when I watched the memorial...I didn't care about the stars and all the stuff, but when his daughter came up to speak, I couldn't hold my tears back...:(

same with me. actually i liked MJ much i still love his music. but his daughter came.. idk i cried so much. :(

I never believed that stuff. they were obviously trying to make him look bad.

the important thing is that he still has his fans. and he will forever be remembered for his music not for the other BS.

If only that was true.

All you people saying that you gave two shits when he died are lying.

i honestly think he was/is innocent. i dont think he did anything

but thats not the point

and james some people actually were fans of him. my family and i loved him

but you are right some never cared until now but i wouldnt say everyone

and thats really cool em!

but thats not the point

I mean the people who are like "I cant believe it. I cried!" etc..

In his later years, he was just a parody of himself and basically a wierdo. The Micheal Jackson that is now being mourned is the onel that. already died a loooong time ago.

And tbh if you cry at some celebrities you just need to bloody pull yourself together. Do you cry every time you see the frickin new or something? Christ....:nono:

I mean the people who are like "I cant believe it. I cried!" etc..

In his later years, he was just a parody of himself and basically a wierdo. The Micheal Jackson that is now being mourned is the onel that. already died a loooong time ago.

And tbh if you cry at some celebrities you just need to bloody pull yourself together. Do you cry every time you see the frickin new or something? Christ....:nono:

well yes you are right. old MJ > new MJ

but still some people were big enough fans to cry i guess.... but i do agree alot of people (not all) never gave a crap until now

• Like 1

but thats not the point

and thats really cool em!

I agree Catie!

People [the media/money grabbers] saw him as an easy target because, yes, he did seem different and quiet, so they exploited that! Michael was a very child-like person at heart because he didn't have a childhood and get to enjoy regular childhood things. Hence why he spent all that money on Neverland etc.

All the narrow minded people saw that as "oooohh he's a freak ....blah blah blah" when in fact he was a really kind, gentle human being [as was said at the memorial last night, he was in the Guiness book of world records for most charities supported by a pop star. Most didn't even know that because he didn't exploit it, he did it because he CARED!] that just couldn't handle all the crap thrown at him. That's why he sheltered his kids so much, because he didn't want them to go through what he did at such a young age, he wanted them to enjoy their childhood as normal children.

As Al Sharpten said last night, Michael wasn't strange, what people did to him was strange. The allegations and shit are what made him turn so introverted and become dependent on pills. The poor guy couldn't sleep at night worrying about it all!

If you actually pay attention you'd notice that it wasn't any of the wealthy kids [Mcaulee Culkin [sp?] etc ] that hung out with him pressing charges, it was the poorer folk trying to make a quick buck, and hey, it worked :nono:

Anyway, that's all I'm saying about it tonight, I could go on but I'm tired lol. But, that's pretty much my 2 cents

//end rant

very nicely said Lucy!

people just LOVE to see the negative/some different in people and attack that.

because in this world everyone has to be the same and "normal" or you just get crap for it

but then again you'll always see someone say "i want to be different and original"

then you'll see them making fun of someone who is different

wtf

I agree Catie!

People [the media/money grabbers] saw him as an easy target because, yes, he did seem different and quiet, so they exploited that! Michael was a very child-like person at heart because he didn't have a childhood and get to enjoy regular childhood things. Hence why he spent all that money on Neverland etc.

All the narrow minded people saw that as "oooohh he's a freak ....blah blah blah" when in fact he was a really kind, gentle human being [as was said at the memorial last night, he was in the Guiness book of world records for most charities supported by a pop star. Most didn't even know that because he didn't exploit it, he did it because he CARED!] that just couldn't handle all the crap thrown at him. That's why he sheltered his kids so much, because he didn't want them to go through what he did at such a young age, he wanted them to enjoy their childhood as normal children.

As Al Sharpten said last night, Michael wasn't strange, what people did to him was strange. The allegations and shit are what made him turn so introverted and become dependent on pills. The poor guy couldn't sleep at night worrying about it all!

If you actually pay attention you'd notice that it wasn't any of the wealthy kids [Mcaulee Culkin [sp?] etc ] that hung out with him pressing charges, it was the poorer folk trying to make a quick buck, and hey, it worked :nono:

Anyway, that's all I'm saying about it tonight, I could go on but I'm tired lol. But, that's pretty much my 2 cents

//end rant

well said babes i agree with every word of that :)

now go read ur book haha LY :hug: