Perez Hilton

MizBiz27

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! A punch in the face:crybad: (heavy sarcasm) I don't know how he survived.

I heard part of his revenge rant. What really pissed me off was when he called Fergie a fugly bitch. Why the fuck was that needed? How was she even involved in the encounter?

He's a d!ck!!!

Agreed, violence doesn't solve anything but man would I like to shake BEP managers hand! He's a pointless, worthless excuse for a "celeb".

All of the things he says are horrible, I mean he's talentless, anyone could go on a blog and write derogatory things about famous people! difference is he's famous for it :roll:

haha he got punched in the face was funny. then he goes on a rant in a video about it saying:

"i write about celeberity drama but i dont want it it to happen to me!" (or something along those lines.)

hypocritical much?

i could care less about him. he just needs to get his own life and stop caring about others and writing fake crap about them.

hence the reason i also hate, In Touch, People and all the other other similar ones.

I think it's just peoples opinion.

exactly.

I mean all he does is write on celeb pics post them on his site and people comment on them. along with all the blog crap he makes up. Like why? it's pointless!

Why anyone even wastes their time going to his site or any gossip site like that is beyond me.

But of course that's just IMO 8-)

exactly.

I mean all he does is write on celeb pics post them on his site and people comment on them. along with all the blog crap he makes up. Like why? it's pointless!

Why anyone even wastes their time going to his site or any gossip site like that is beyond me.

But of course that's just IMO 8-)

i agreeee