Ignorance Video Shoot

OliDayyy

I'm not incredibly excited. Maybe back when I rarely saw Paramore on TV I would have cared more, but now I just know that, like all their other video singles, it will probably just be over exposed and I'll get sick of it.

But it will be interesting to see if it's part of this "mature" direction.

I'll be honest, I haven't listened to the song since I first heard it. It's just average.

I'm just not understanding the fuss surrounding a video for a song we've all heard before.

Maybe the video will give more of an insight to what the song is about? And allow the fans to have more of a "connection" with the band? I dunno, I'm just thinking of stuff... :shifty:

I'm just hoping it's an extreme improvement over Misery Business.

I watch music channels (not many though) and will be keeping an eye out on if/when it gets played on mtvtwo :shifty:

Ross, you just need to express yourself more clearly and separate what you think from what others should think. ;)

As for what I think...damn right it's going to make the music video better if the "video" part is done well, so naturally I hope it's going to be something really cool. I don't have my expectations high, though.

I don't really listen to Pink but the music videos for her songs are always entertaining. :shifty:

Maybe the video will give more of an insight to what the song is about? And allow the fans to have more of a "connection" with the band? I dunno, I'm just thinking of stuff... :shifty:

/QUOTE]

To be honest, the lyrics are hardly cryptic at the best of times. Which I've been told is a running theme with Brand New Eyes. I believe "over-simple-lyrics-trying-to-be-something-more-than-they-are" was the exact phrase used.

Ross, you just need to express yourself more clearly and separate what you think from what others should think. ;)

Yeah, I think I started my expression before I went to sleep last night and woke up forgetting where I wanted to go with it haha

I was wrong, the song is actually extremely good.

But, if the other stuff is even better, then I can see it being one of the more average ones on the album. I hope this song is kinda the transition song.

i remember hayley saying that in an interview i saw.

I was wrong, the song is actually extremely good.

But, if the other stuff is even better, then I can see it being one of the more average ones on the album. I hope this song is kinda the transition song.

Yeah, Hayley did say that in an MTV interview or something like that.

You'll love this album, trust me :D