When I turn/turned 18...

Ignorance

Because simple cigarettes don't have any effect, everyone knows it. It's just shit that goes in your lungs.

It's like smoking an exhaust pipe.

If you want to have something, you have to smoke drugs.

Buttfuck. :P

...you really think you know anything?? You're a little kid. Go play with toys or something. Leave adults to make decisions about their own lives. If I wanted propaganda shoved down my throat, I'd go to NHS.com.

And, fyi, I'm not even a smoker. But your self-importance royally pisses me off.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you really think you know anything?? You're a little kid. Go play with toys or something. Leave adults to make decisions about their own lives. If I wanted propaganda shoved down my throat, I'd go to NHS.com.

And, fyi, I'm not even a smoker. But your self-importance royally pisses me off.

I was just saying cigarettes ain't cool.

And I do know something about that, I studied it at a lot and tried it a few times, and I can tell it doesn't give you any good feelings, so it's not really something worth spending money on. ;-)

Now chill, I didn't provoke you or told you to stop smoking cigarettes. :P

I toured the local bars with my friends the day I turned 18 and took advantage of the many many free drinks I was offered. That was the last time it went totally over the top with alcohol.

I wouldn't change anything, though. From what I can remember of the night, it was fantastic!

Social smoking ftw.

Such a gay term.

MM.

i dunno what i'll do, probably go to a proper club in town instead of just the pub here. but i might have managed that in the next 11 months anyway. maybe i'll just get marginally more drunk than i do on saturday night already.

Goddamn, the fact I started drinking when I was 15 (although not regularly until I was 16) made the turning 18 experience a little less exciting:(

That's what happens when you can grow a beard at the age of 16 when barely anyone else you know can and you can start buying alcohol 2 years below the legal drinking age in Australia because the people serving me alcohol assumed I was well into my 20s already:rotfl: