Lady GaGa has a penis

the1

meh, i heard that forever ago but didnt believe it till now

it dosent bother me tho. i dont think its a big deal

if anything its kinda cool - we've never had a Hermaphrodite superstar before, and theres many of them in the world. (although theres rumours about ciera, but shes not as famous as lady gaga)

the reactions in this thread seem like we just went on rewind to the 1970s when people had the same reaction to gay people. be more open minded, please? why is it discusting, like. honestly? she was born with both. its not a big deal.

(sorry, i just woke up in a shitty mood)

if this thing is real she probablly knew that if she become huge celebrity this would eventually get in public...so i think that she will find the way to handle the situation properlly...

and im sorry if i offended anyone with my dude Gaga joke it wasn't my intention to do that...sometimes my mouth is faster then my brain LOL

This rumour is sooooo old.

It's also quite funny how people are like OMG NO WAI, I NEW THUR WAS SUMFIN UP, and then as soon as the manager releases that statement everyone goes and believes him!

Anyways, it's impossible for any human being to be a true hermaphrodite for fucks sake.

Can't believe how easily you're all fished in by this shite.

Christ.

I had a good laugh reading through all this though. Funny how people laugh at first then take pity on her.

This rumour is sooooo old.

It's also quite funny how people are like OMG NO WAI, I NEW THUR WAS SUMFIN UP, and then as soon as the manager releases that statement everyone goes and believes him!

Anyways, it's impossible for any human being to be a true hermaphrodite for fucks sake.

Can't believe how easily you're all fished in by this shite.

Christ.

I had a good laugh reading through all this though. Funny how people laugh at first then take pity on her.

Ah, good to know, because some people told me that it was.

And I was like "whaaaat really ? :shifty:"

You say that like she left the limelight...

apparently she didnt think she was getting enough attention so she pulled a stunt like this... idk theres a few different stories

whatever idc shes still awesome. idc what she is tbh