Brand New Eyes tour

Catie

you cant manipulate my mom. thats impossible. no, SHE WANNA BUY TICKS TO PUNISH ME AND NOT GO THERE AT ALL!
Aww that sucks :(:nono::hug: She's mean to you :evil:

I'm stressed out about the tickets... I slept only 5 hours the night before yesterday cause I was so stressed out... I gotta relax but that's diffucult!

No Norway date it seems? Do you think it'll be announced later now? I mean, since the new info came today, and no date is there + that the tickets will be on sale tomorrow?

Stupid! Hayley promised to come back here, when they played at Norwegian Wood last year!

Ah well, guess i'll have to go to sweden or denmark then xD

Stupid! Hayley promised to come back here, when they played at Norwegian Wood last year!

Ah well, guess i'll have to go to sweden or denmark then xD

Ugh, I know! I even met them on friday, but forgot to ask, stupid me!:nono:

I'm gonna try to get pre-sale for the København gig later, just needs a tad bit convincing first. I'll even use my scholarschip if I have to. Not that I got a big scholarship :P

Aren't you a senior this year? lol... they really can't say much.

My band director always used to try and guilt trip me into doing marching band. It never worked. The trick is to not be scared and just say, "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it to Homecoming. I'm not going to be in town," and just leave it at that. :)

What day is that? The Montclair show? (and why do I always think there should be an e at the end of Montclair?)

Aren't you a senior this year? lol... they really can't say much.

My band director always used to try and guilt trip me into doing marching band. It never worked. The trick is to not be scared and just say, "I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make it to Homecoming. I'm not going to be in town," and just leave it at that. :)

What day is that? The Montclair show? (and why do I always think there should be an e at the end of Montclair?)

Yeah true.

They're not going to stop me from seeing Paramore :)

^ That's probably all they're doing. Unless they sell all those out and have to add shows.

How far is Stockholm from you or even Copenhagen?

EDIT: København has got to be one of my favorite city names ever. Just saying. lol

Hahaha. I can just imagine how you try to pronounce København, since you don't have the letter Ø in your country.

Bonusinfo: it actually means Buy a harbor. Køb = buy, en = a, havn = harbor/port/dock

I can see that december 1st is on a tuesday, which of course isn't ideal. I would like to go, but don't know yet if I can make it and

1. I don't know of any who would likes Paramore

2. And those who would like to go anyway probably can't make it because it's not on a weekend.

^ Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one.

Hahaha. I can just imagine how you try to pronounce København, since you don't have the letter Ø in your country.

Bonusinfo: it actually means Buy a harbor. Køb = buy, en = a, havn = harbor/port/dock

I can see that december 1st is on a tuesday, which of course isn't ideal. I would like to go, but don't know yet if I can make it and

1. I don't know of any who would likes Paramore

2. And those who would like to go anyway probably can't make it because it's not on a weekend.

Haha, I didn't know that's what it meant. I'm really into languages and stuff so that's really cool to learn. There were these girls behind me at Starbucks today who were totally speaking Swedish by the way, lol.

In English, we spell and pronounce it as Copenhagen, so that you guys don't have to hear most of the general English-speaking population butcher your ø sound. lol I had a music theory professor in college who is from Denmark (Winnie Dahlgren... best teacher EVER!), so she taught us how to say it. She also told us about the time one of her students thought Denmark was the capitol of Sweden. Hahaha! Then there was the time we listened to Danish childrens songs and learned what an h-minor chord was... Oh Winnie.

My cousin's in Denmark for the semester. I should tell her to go see Paramore. :)

I heard the website selling tickets to the gig in Finland crashed one minute after the tickets were available. And what did I tell to a friend of mine just yesterday evening? "Nah, I'm not going to go there two hours in advance. They are not going to sell out THAT fast." That's the last time I underestimate ANY part of the Finnish youth.

I went to town to buy the ticket. I was there 9:04 AM (4 minutes after the tickets were available). They tell me that the field/pit/standing tickets had sold out in 3 minutes o.o. Okay, not even Metallica or Iron Maiden have pulled that off here, but what the hell, I don't have time to contemplate that, so I got myself a seated ticket. Then I came home, and went to check the website of the company who's selling the tickets. It shows they still have standing tickets available. o.O So now I'm like YESYESYESYESYES BUYBUYBUY I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTSohwait, I forgot that I had lost my bank accounts login info. \o/ I think I broke more than a few speed records when I drove to the bank and back home, but now it looks like my order went through and I have my standing ticket. \o/ I still have the seated ticket as well, if anyone wants it. :lol:

4 and a half hours, and the site's still not working properly. It doesn't show that standing tickets have sold out but you can't buy them either because it gives you an error every time. You can buy seated tickets just fine though...I don't know how I got my purchase through that trainwreck. Sheer luck, I guess. :)

^ Haha, nice to know I'm not the only one.

Haha, I didn't know that's what it meant. I'm really into languages and stuff so that's really cool to learn. There were these girls behind me at Starbucks today who were totally speaking Swedish by the way, lol.

In English, we spell and pronounce it as Copenhagen, so that you guys don't have to hear most of the general English-speaking population butcher your ø sound. lol I had a music theory professor in college who is from Denmark (Winnie Dahlgren... best teacher EVER!), so she taught us how to say it. She also told us about the time one of her students thought Denmark was the capitol of Sweden. Hahaha! Then there was the time we listened to Danish childrens songs and learned what an h-minor chord was... Oh Winnie.

My cousin's in Denmark for the semester. I should tell her to go see Paramore. :)

Wow that's cool. Yeah I've heard the one about Sweden before that's quite fun. I have a friend who was in the US last semester and some of the students apparently confused it with a city (or probably just village) called Denmark in Wisconsin I think it was.

Yeah I also like stuff like languages and I have this thing for accents. And don't worry I do know that you spell it Copenhagen, but thanks anyway :)