1 member has voted

1. 1. Will You Download the leak?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little late, but Hot Topic doesn't get any copies of the album for the listening party. It's broadcast to all the stores over a radio station. Leak issue solved! :)

Fueled By Ramen is wicked tight with their albums before they are released. Didn't they mention in some magazine review that someone played the songs for them on a CD player, watched them the whole time to make sure no one was recording anything, then when it was done, they locked it up and took it away?

That sorts that out!

And it was Rock Sound that mentioned it.

I would expect a leak via a promo company :shifty:

Lee can tell you that's not happening. haha

i'll listen to the leak because i'm nervous about this album AWKIF was good and Riot! is one of my favorite guilty pleasures but Ignorance and Brick by Boring Brick aren't very good songs to say the least. i need to make sure that i'm not wasting my money.

i'll listen to the leak because i'm nervous about this album AWKIF was good and Riot! is one of my favorite guilty pleasures but Ignorance and Brick by Boring Brick aren't very good songs to say the least. i need to make sure that i'm not wasting my money.

:???:

i dunno how you can say that...they're amazing songs especially brick by boring brick (which i admit i wasn't keen on at first but now i love it!)

:???:

i dunno how you can say that...they're amazing songs especially brick by boring brick (which i admit i wasn't keen on at first but now i love it!)

i'm sure i'm not the only one here that thinks that. however, i'll elaborate a bit more. Ignorance sounds like a good demo. It has some parts that are good... other parts that aren't so good. Hayley rambles on a bit too much and is almost monotone (one note) at times. Musicians do there job though. I have no complaints on the instrument playing. Brick By Boring Bricking has good musicianship again (maybe this is thanks to the producer idk) but the lyrics are sooo juvenile. I can't get into a song which has lyrics that could be on miley cryus album.