Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

lol I confess Popcore Dork made me laugh

"despite his uber flamboyant appearance, his nostalgic tendencies, and his dedication to pop-punk prepackaged for preteens, he does have one masculine quality: a crush on paramore's lead singer, hayley williams.

sadly, she is nine years his junior.

Playlist

hello goodbye

cobra starship

boys like girls

all time low

farewell"

:lol:

Sadly, one of my friends is basically that. Except Hayley is older than him. lol

lol I confess Popcore Dork made me laugh

"despite his uber flamboyant appearance, his nostalgic tendencies, and his dedication to pop-punk prepackaged for preteens, he does have one masculine quality: a crush on paramore's lead singer, hayley williams.

sadly, she is nine years his junior.

Playlist

hello goodbye

cobra starship

boys like girls

all time low

farewell"

:lol:

i can imagine a few people who would fit in here :lol:

my clothes are pretty much black, grey, blue, and white

i have the odd shirt that has some colour to it but...not very much haha

i need new clothes baaaaaad

I don't think I have any grey really.

Lots of blue stuff though and white, but I have these red and green shirts, and fuck knows what else colors

We'll go clothes shopping together

Sadly, one of my friends is basically that. Except Hayley is older than him. lol

I am quite glad I'm a month older than Hayley, at least it's not weird since I'm virtually the same age:p

I think by the time I turned 29, I'd be attracted to females on the older side of 25.

Generic emo girl is a really great look me thinks.

Scene queen usually just takes it too far and Myspace Whore (I call them scene sluts though) seem to match up almost perfectly with one of my ex's and another girl I had an open relationship with, erk

Scene queen usually just takes it too far and Myspace Whore (I call them scene sluts though) seem to match up almost perfectly with one of my ex's and another girl I had an open relationship with, erk

i don't look like that at all though haha

i'm a plain black hoodie, band shirt, old jeans person

Hahaha.

I would consider myself a mix between generic emo girl, williamsburg hipster and the apple store indie. It all depends on my mood that day. But I love all three playlists.

Hoodies make you rebellious

I'm too paranoid to wear band t shirts in public anymore ever since my friends got bashed for wearing "emo" clothes (even though they were wearing Iron Maiden and Metallica t shirts at the time:roll:), so I just like to avoid the hassle of assholes bugging me and not wear band t shirts anymore.

I also have really old jeans, that my dad gave me that he wore when he was a kid, but he's too fat to fit in them now, so they fit me fine lol.