Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

because i need something to listen to after those three days :P

i actually really love this album and it's still the only thing in my library haha

i'm still ripping cds :shifty:

By the time it hit about 100 plays straight, I was starting to realize that was the particular one album you had in there:p

I still need to hear VersaEmerge but they are pretty much the single biggest priority of the next must hear bands for me.

as they should be :P

i wish i could find a higher quality rip of perceptions

mine's only 160 :???:

just ripped the self titled myself though so that should sound much better

as they should be :P

i wish i could find a higher quality rip of perceptions

mine's only 160 :???:

just ripped the self titled myself though so that should sound much better

I have Perceptions in VBR (I don't know, bounces somewhere around 200-300kbps most of the time) I can't tell if it sounds any better than the 160kbps one, though.

HARRY:

DO IT NAO. Seriously. My head exploded when I heard them.

They used to have the new EP on Myspace, but I don't know if it is there anymore.

GET TO IT.

I fucking hate VBR.

Sometimes I'll download something and not notice it, but when I actually check the file properties and find out it's VBR, it really pisses me off, because my borderline OCD tendencies wants it to be just a single, static bit rate rather than variable.

I didn't compare them to anything, I just tried to heard them for what they were, and I didn't hear any hint of a downgraded quality. Maybe I had grown too accustomed to them...

Grown too accustomed to them.

Zero chance you can go between listening to a CD and then such a low bit rate and not hear a fuzzling around with frequencies.

But at any rate, ultimately, music is music and it's better to enjoy that first and foremost than to become hung up on wanting 50 000 EUR sound systems and shiz

this cd is taking forever to rip :nono:

Want to take out frustration of slow rip on me?:P