Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

Grown too accustomed to them.

Zero chance you can go between listening to a CD and then such a low bit rate and not hear a fuzzling around with frequencies.

But at any rate, ultimately, music is music and it's better to enjoy that first and foremost than to become hung up on wanting 50 000 EUR sound systems and shiz

Want to take out frustration of slow rip on me?:P

why do you want me to take shit out on you so badly? :P

HEY GAIZ I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE.

I want to get off the computer. I want to breathe some real air and maybe stretch my legs a bit. But there's two VersaEmerge EPs queued.

Should I take my iPod, go outside, and listen to VE while looking at the moon or just stay here and try to read everything that gets posted on the internet in fear of missing something important?

well that's no good

i slept in this morning and i shouldn't have haha

Well, that day I said I was awake for ages and was gonna go to bed after being awake for 40 hours.

Well I failed, stayed up for 46 hours cos I had to be on the internet reading and posting on forum boards:roll:, and as a result slept for 12 hours and woke up at 12pm the next day, 6 hours later than planned.

Talk about sleeping in:(

So I have to try again and make sure I go to bed at around 6pm instead of 10pm like last time and I might have a chance of changing this alien sleeping pattern.

Well, that day I said I was awake for ages and was gonna go to bed after being awake for 40 hours.

Well I failed, stayed up for 46 hours cos I had to be on the internet reading and posting on forum boards:roll:, and as a result slept for 12 hours and woke up at 12pm the next day, 6 hours later than planned.

Talk about sleeping in:(

So I have to try again and make sure I go to bed at around 6pm instead of 10pm like last time and I might have a chance of changing this alien sleeping pattern.

good luck

i just started waking up earlier and ended up getting tired at a reasonable time

Haha, aw. But still you're going to NYC! I would die to go there!

haha yes true. and seeing paramore! its a great combo

i confess paramore is on alex chung on mtv right now

you feel fantastic once you do though haha

I'll feel more than fantastic.

It's one of those feelings that's even better than fantastic.

Plus you get the add bonus of feeling somewhat intoxicated without having a single alcoholic beverage

if you died to go there, you wouldn't ever get there:wink:

Haha, I knew someone would comment on that:p

haha yes true. and seeing paramore! its a great combo

i confess paramore is on alex chung on mtv right now

It does indeed sound like a great combo! Have fun!:mrgreen: