Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

goood, you?

Fairly good.

Last night was really weird, suddenly at around 1am my head started spinning, I got a massive headache, and my vision was kinda blurry.

and night before that I actually went to bed early (shock, horror).

I think I might be sick :???:

But I've just had beer 5 minutes ago and feel fine, what is up with this? ughhhhh

Fairly good.

Last night was really weird, suddenly at around 1am my head started spinning, I got a massive headache, and my vision was kinda blurry.

and night before that I actually went to bed early (shock, horror).

I think I might be sick :???:

But I've just had beer 5 minutes ago and feel fine, what is up with this? ughhhhh

...you're probably getting sick

...you're probably getting sick

Most likely the case I'd say.

Probably does not help I have now been awake for 16 hours and have to stay up another 12 hours, because I have to get shit done that I have been putting off for weeks.

You'd think after about 10 years of being someone who puts things off all the time you'd learn, but no, I still don't. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

And it's probably only going to make it more likely that I'll be sick

Most likely the case I'd say.

Probably does not help I have now been awake for 16 hours and have to stay up another 12 hours, because I have to get shit done that I have been putting off for weeks.

You'd think after about 10 years of being someone who puts things off all the time you'd learn, but no, I still don't. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

And it's probably only going to make it more likely that I'll be sick

maybe you should take a nap?

maybe you should take a nap?

I should, but a "20 minute" nap will be actually turn into a 12 hour hour sleep.

and then I will fail at life even more.

And my mom is coming home for a week in the next few days and if i dont get this stuff done, she is gonna make me feel useless and stupid, and I've had more than enough of that for the last 7 or so years

I should, but a "20 minute" nap will be actually turn into a 12 hour hour sleep.

and then I will fail at life even more.

And my mom is coming home for a week in the next few days and if i dont get this stuff done, she is gonna make me feel useless and stupid, and I've had more than enough of that for the last 7 or so years

set your alarm? haha

set your alarm? haha

You know one of those times last week when I told all you people in the confession thread "RIGHT, IM GOING TO BED, GOTTA GET SHIT DONE!".

Well yeah, I set the alarm thinking "this is good, I'll get up on time", but nooooo, it turns out I had accidentally not set the alarm even though I thoguht I did.

and consequently slept in:(

You know one of those times last week when I told all you people in the confession thread "RIGHT, IM GOING TO BED, GOTTA GET SHIT DONE!".

Well yeah, I set the alarm thinking "this is good, I'll get up on time", but nooooo, it turns out I had accidentally not set the alarm even though I thoguht I did.

and consequently slept in:(

make sure you set it this time then ;-)

make sure you set it this time then ;-)

You'd think me being borderline OCD, I would have checked at least 10 times

But nope, I didn't:mrgreen:

Right now my last few posts are exhibit A in how you will NOT win at life lol