Confession Thread - Part 8

RenegadeRoss

i confess its snowing

JEALOUS!

I confess my brain is not working properly today. Earlier today the police came to school with this dog who can detect drugs, to check out our classroom(they do checks like that sometimes) and after the dog had found some drugs(the police put it in one of my classmates socks to show us how the dog worked to find it), it got this tennis ball and freaked out cause it loved it so much, haha. And then I was supposed to say to my friend: I think they train the dogs to love tennis balls cause every police dog seems to love it. but instead I said: I think they train the dogs to love tennis ball, cause every police car seems to love it. it was funnn. haha, and a few minutes ago I started waking around with the yoghurt "can" i had just washed because I was gonna throw it, but I forgot what I was doing with it. and then i was going to get some food for my dog, but instead of filling the cup we use to mesure how much food he's getting I started filling it with water and tried to wash it. So now it's really gross :P

So weird that threr isn't snow overthere>right

Not really, hehe :] The weather here is weird. Sometimes we have snow in september, but other times not before december/january. I think we might get snow here this week though. :)

I can imagine winter without snow.

Because every winter, it never snows here lol.

as long as I have my beer, I can live without snow lol

ahhaha

i always find hilarious when i see on tv Santas surfing in Australia...lol so weird