Marijuana

Have You Tried It?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Tried It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost.

Never done it. Never will. IMHO, doing drugs is stupid, no matter how little or how much you take. I just don't understand the need to start doing them in the first place. Some people here are most likely going to say "how can you say they're stupid, you've never tried it....blah blah" & frankly, I don't care, lol. That's aways been my opinion. Simple as. I don't smoke regular cigarettes and I only drink occassionally. I'm not going to hate on folks that do it, to each their own. But to be quite honest, there are WAY more fun and important things I can think of spending my money on.

...conflicting?

I've been smoking since a few months now, but in a moderated and strict way.

I smoke three times a month maximum, and I love it.

You can be staring at the grass sitting on a bench with your friends for an hour, you'll still be having the time of your life, being high really is a wonderful feeling. :P

Personally, I don't have any health problems with smoking Weed or Hasch, and it doesn't affect my grades at school neither, so I'll keep smoking for a long time, but I'll never smoke too much, like I wrote a few lines before, maximum 3 times a month, and never during the examinations period.

Now if you ask me, I wouldn't say smoking is a good thing, we all know it isn't.

But smoking twice or once a month ? I'd say it isn't a bad idea ...

I've been smoking since a few months now, but in a moderated and strict way.

I smoke three times a month maximum, and I love it.

You can be staring at the grass sitting on a bench with your friends for an hour, you'll still be having the time of your life, being high really is a wonderful feeling. :P

Personally, I don't have any health problems with smoking Weed or Hasch, and it doesn't affect my grades at school neither, so I'll keep smoking for a long time, but I'll never smoke too much, like I wrote a few lines before, maximum 3 times a month, and never during the examinations period.

Now if you ask me, I wouldn't say smoking is a good thing, we all know it isn't.

But smoking twice or once a month ? I'd say it isn't a bad idea ...

Funny, I remember when you told off James about it some time earlier this year because of health problems and he snapped at you. :P

...conflicting?

No. That's not conflicting. I said "I don't care" in regards to if people are going to disagree with me. All I was saying was that, yes, doing drugs is stupid. But if people want to do that then it's up to them. Who am I to preach?? After all, it is their health/money etc. I was just stating my opinion.

Starlight/Ron, I can tell you, as you become older, more mature and more insightful, toking up only gets better:)

That being said, I question for how much longer I'll be using marijuana.

I don't really picture myself using it beyond the age of 30, and certainly in the chance I become married any time before then, I'd probably stop entirely as well.

It's been fun while it's been there and I never take every experience I've had with it for granted but I'll admit if one day I never get to smoke it again that wont particularly bother me either.

I guess that's also why binge drinking has become uncommon for me because, again, it's not something I see myself doing at the age of 30 and I better start getting used to it now.

Same for cigarettes, I didn't see myself as a smoker in my 30s, so I figured if I quit now (well, this was last year when I quit anyway) it would make the quitting process much easy and I'd have less shit to deal with, have spent far less money and have less potential health issues to deal with.

Some people are able to exercise that degree of self control, other's aren't so lucky to be able to do so. Out of all my friends that started smoking, only 2 of us, me being one of them, were able to quit cold turkey when we tried quitting.

I'm always forever grateful marijuana never binds you to that same kind of horrible addiction that occurs with nicotine and alcohol.

Starlight/Ron, I can tell you, as you become older, more mature and more insightful, toking up only gets better:)

I bet, I reckon it is so because when you get older you have more responsibilities, more problems, more stuff to take care off, so smoking can only get better, haha, but it's also a problem too, because you'll want to smoke more often.

That being said, I question for how much longer I'll be using marijuana.

I don't really picture myself using it beyond the age of 30, and certainly in the chance I become married any time before then, I'd probably stop entirely as well.

It's been fun while it's been there and I never take every experience I've had with it for granted but I'll admit if one day I never get to smoke it again that wont particularly bother me either.

I don't know about that myself, I don't see myself quitting, especially because my father told me that he knew some people who have kept on smoking in a moderated way, and that they don't have any addiction or health problems, so why would I quit smoking ? I think I'll probably keep on smoking until I don't find my interest in it anymore.

Maybe it'll happen in 10 years, or in 20, or never .... :rotfl:

Anyway, I this is not directed at Erin specifically, but the whole "sXe muthafuckers and I'm sooooo proud" attitude really pisses me off.

I drink, I smoke pot, and I intend to possibly take LSD more times, but I'm not proud of it, nor ashamed of it, it just is what it is, just what I want to do.

It's like some people say this to boost their self esteem because deep inside they feel pathetic.

I mean, I have pretty fucking terrible self esteem, you don't wanna know about it, but I'm not enough of a narcissistic jerk-off to have to go around flaunting shit about me.

Why can't people just "be" you know? Why does it have to be "sXe biatches!"?

Why not just not drink, not smoke, not take drugs not fuck outside relationships without giving yourself a stupid label?

Is that hard to just "be"?

Do I feel the need to go around calling myself "Bent Edge" because I drink, smoke marijuana and have engaged in sexual activity outside relationships?

I don't have a problem with straight edge people, that's the choice, but I hate it when militant/self righteous arrogant fuck heads tell me I'm an inferior person because I don't conform to the straight edge lifestyle.

Now, again, I'm not saying any of you here are like this, but in the event any of you are in fact, militant narrow minded straight edge people, I'd like you to reconsider your position and come to the realization you are not necessarily better than myself, or anyone else who does like to drink/smoke/take drugs etc.

I also hate fuckers that are straight edge to fit in. Fuck that shit right off.

If you really want to drink beer, go and do it, because if your friend judge you negatively for doing that, they aren't your friends.

Or on the reverse, if you want to follow the clean lifestyle, and your friends all want you to drink/take drugs but you don't want to, they aren't your friends.

At the end of the day, if you can think for yourself, your intelligent enough to make your own decisions and understand the risks and know how to minimize them, and don't harm any others while making your choices/doing what you do, then that's the best you can possibly be doing and it doesn't mean a squat of crap if you're straight edge of not.

You speak a lot of sense. :)

Personally I don't see how weed can be bad, its a fucking plant. Okay I get that too much is not good, But once a while..

well fuck that im from amsterdam rofl

i know that weed isn't really that bad for you. but the excuse that it's not bad because it's a plant is invalid. there are plenty of plants that can kill you.

THIS THREAD IS DEPRESSING.

Just saw two posts on the previous page about a lack of money and a lack of weed.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone give me weed now, have not toked up in AGESSSSSSSSSSS.

God I have being a fucking musician, having to spend money on that stuff instead of more weed:nono: