15 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Tried It?

• Yes
    • No
    • Almost.

Heroin right at the top?

Interesting.

I would have put alcohol there, personally

you can "do" alcohol in moderation, however, and it can have little to no negative effect on you - if you are to believe the daily mail, it can even be good for you. But with heroin there is no moderation - you do it and you're addicted and you fuck yourself up, or you don't do it and fuck yourself up some other way.

Who here has been a bad influence, or else good best influence and got someone high for the first time?

I see it as playing god. Something like that would irk my conscience forever. I sure as hell didn't mind giving way to smoking and other things but I couldn't pass it on.

Who here has been a bad influence, or else good best influence and got someone high for the first time?

I see it as playing god. Something like that would irk my conscience forever. I sure as hell didn't mind giving way to smoking and other things but I couldn't pass it on.

I got a good friend high for the first time 2 weeks ago,she hasn't done it again since then, so i don't think she liked it that much lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

i had a little experience with it last monday. had to take part in such a kind of drug talk from the police where the dude went around with some marijuana to let us smell on it.

the kids in there were younger ones, i was pretty much the oldest so they were rather careful with it. franny fully dipped her nose into it to notice that it stinks at all. oh yeah.

i'm a nerd.

i had a little experience with it last monday. had to take part in such a kind of drug talk from the police where the dude went around with some marijuana to let us smell on it.

the kids in there were younger ones, i was pretty much the oldest so they were rather careful with it. franny fully dipped her nose into it to notice that it stinks at all. oh yeah.

i'm a nerd.

We have the opposite, haha. I think it was earlier this year the police came with a dog and they let it lose in the classroom to check if anyone had any on them. They do these kind of tests a few times a year I think and they just randomly checked my class.