R.I.P Brittany Murphy

JJ Riot

Really saddening news:( Not a fan of many of the films she was involved in, but a talented young woman she was indeed, there is no denying that.

Just makes me realize that at 21, 32 is not all that far away for me.

For all the sadness this may bring us, in a strange way, there is a certain gift that someone dying so young can sometimes leave behind for the rest of us.

It's purely up to the individual as to whether they choose to see it and understand it or not.

She achieved more in her 32 years than many people could achieve in several lifetimes.

It just really goes to show that you shouldn't take anything for granted and just get out there and achieve as much as possible and be the best you can be, because you never know if you're gonna be knocking on Death's door at an early age too.

RIP Brittany

I was shocked when I heard this last night. She was so sweet, I really liked her in 8 mile!

Oh gosh. Gone too soon <3

Rest in peace Brittany Murphy.

Yes, 8 mile was one of my fave movies with her. Or Just Married, I really adore this movie!

It's kinda weird that today of all days is "Sin City" supposed to be on TV here.