The Alcohol Thread.

Do you consume alcohol?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you consume alcohol?

• Yeah.
    • Nope.
    • I used to, I'm sober!
    • No, But I will eventually.

I've tasted certain things because when my dad or brother decide to make mixed drinks they'll let me try 'em.

From what I've had, things with rum in it seems to be the things I've liked the most.

Though my brother made a White Russian the other day and it was phenomenal.

yeah same here

probably because i can't really taste it haha

Doing stupid things while drunk has not stopped me from drinking time and time again:lol:

I don't see what's so funny about that. (If someone's going to argue this then they're wasting their time cause I don't want to reply :))

A friend of mine who's legit becoming an alcoholic fast has kind of messed up our friendship. He did some stupid stuff online while drunk, and now I can't seem to confront him cause it's awkward. Long story. Whatever.

I'm one of the 6 that voted no.

Oh and some other guy I know almost ruined 2 friendships while being drunk, he got super upset with himself. He wanted to get sober, it lasted like 20-something days, he became a pussy because he got depressed about something and decided to start drinking again.

I'm sorry, I just wanted to get this out.

Now I'm waiting for some really rude people on here to attack me and argue with insults and long counter-argument posts that I won't care about. lol

• Like 1

I don't know how i can get into this and not think i'm trying to offend you.

ummm.

basically it came across that you were against drinking because of these friends and they make idiots out of themselves and fuck their lives up because they drink. i'm just pointing out that like, it isn't the alcohol that fucks up lives, it's how the people that drink it ...like... treat how they drink it.

ehh.

Yes and no....But I don't get what you're trying to say either, here:

i'm just pointing out that like, it isn't the alcohol that fucks up lives, it's how the people that drink it ...like... treat how they drink it.

And I would say...It is, though. Alcohol affects your judgment. So, when you consume too much, you end up doing stuff you wouldn't normally, and a lot of the time, you don't know what you're doing.

I didn't say I was against drinking "because of these friends and they make idiots out of themselves and fuck their lives up because they drink."

You keep saying drinking. I'm saying drunk.

That's not why I'm against it. I don't want to touch alcohol, it's just my choice.

And I'm not getting into this any further because it would proabably spark a senseless argument (I don't care enough to carry on, it's just a forum), but I really wanted to say what I did in that first post.

alcohol isn't really a problem unless you abuse it

just be aware of your limits, really

like myself

i know with family history and personal issues, the risk of myself becoming an alcoholic are probably higher than the average person

that's why i only drink on rare occasions and never have more than two

do it reasonably and you shouldn't have a problem

I used to drink beer before, not so much now.

I love Jack Daniels/Disaronno/Sailor Jerry and coke.

When im drunk i do one of two things: I either tell everybody i love them, or i start carrying on, I.e. Taking a For Sale sign out of one house's garden and putting in another. :lol: