The Ladies' Thread

Catie

well ya maybe. but i've been fairly good informed about it before actually, so it was basically just a first shock and the pain i had to get used to and then it became normal for me. :)

I know what you mean :D But i was ok with the pain...Kind to think of it, it didn't hurt that much :mrgreen: But i got used to it really fast. And i herd about that from my older sister so it wasn't a problem for me either :) Guess we are lucky eh? 8-)

i wouldnt say we are lucky. i mean i got used to it, but its still a hard time for me to go through every month. i really suffer under these stomach-aches every month.

today i had to lay down all day and sleep in a coiled up position to take the pain. :/

Its that bad? :( Sorry hun....

Mine is kinda messed up atm... I don't get it every month. I get it 3 or 2 months later... Dunno whats wrong :???:

Its that bad? :( Sorry hun....

Mine is kinda messed up atm... I don't get it every month. I get it 3 or 2 months later... Dunno whats wrong :???:

yeah it is. i look like a corpse atm :( oO

then you really should go to the doctor! you might be ill or something. my grandma told me that you should never wait with that if it messes up.

I dunno...I don't like going to the doctor :shifty:

me neither. especially not THIS doctor wo is responsible to handle such problems. i've been there once, like 5 years ago and i'm actually supposed to go again because my mom wants that my terrible aches every month and the huge amount of blood i lose every time get checked but i hardly refuse it.

i had that, well, not quite that extreme... but it was messed up like, so odd. it's sorted now but apparently like there's so many links that can affect it, like if youre under stress or drinking too much caffeine, smoking too much or drinking too much and all that, like basically if you move away from your normal routine it can fuck it up apparently. i'm on the pill which regulates it, maybe try that ? should probably go see your doctor even if you do hate it, you know, better safe than sorry...

me neither. especially not THIS doctor wo is responsible to handle such problems. i've been there once, like 5 years ago and i'm actually supposed to go again because my mom wants that my terrible aches every month and the huge amount of blood i lose every time get checked but i hardly refuse it.

well...ill try to go there when i have time :D But ive got so much problems already and i have to go to alot of doctors so i hate going to another place :nono:

I got my first period on my 10th birthday. it was awful. at the first moment i thought i had to die. oO

holy shit, that's so fucked up. o_O

mine's messed up too. well, not that much, cause it never skips months, but i just can't get it at the same time each month

i had that, well, not quite that extreme... but it was messed up like, so odd. it's sorted now but apparently like there's so many links that can affect it, like if youre under stress or drinking too much caffeine, smoking too much or drinking too much and all that, like basically if you move away from your normal routine it can fuck it up apparently. i'm on the pill which regulates it, maybe try that ? should probably go see your doctor even if you do hate it, you know, better safe than sorry...

You think so? Well i drink alot of coffee, im am a little under stress but i don't smoke.

Ill try the pills probably...But i dunno...I hate going to the doctor. Like i said, i have to many problems already.

Thanks for the advice :mrgreen:

i know that, it sucks. but as jorgi said, better safe than sorry. ;)

Ok thank you Franny :hug: I still didn't get it.... I got it in December i think...That was the last time :shifty: