The Ladies' Thread

Catie

OMG how old is she again???!!!.... idk what to say but i realise that most of the kids today r nuts...i wasnt even thinking of boys in that way when i was 12-15, less doing something like that. not even today.... there is a good reason why minors shouldnt drink and that would be a prof of it. Even adoults act like they think with they penises/vaginas when they r drunk,so how would hormonal tenagers act...:nono:

Well, I agree and disagree.

I agree if you know you can't handle it.

If a minor can drink a little and know when to fucking stop, (yeah, that would be right about BEFORE THE FUCKING GANG-BANG) then it's not a problem...

Well, I agree and disagree.

I agree if you know you can't handle it.

If a minor can drink a little and know when to fucking stop, (yeah, that would be right about BEFORE THE FUCKING GANG-BANG) then it's not a problem...

i didnt ment in that way :) i am not against drinking...at all

i was thinking in sex/drinking ocassions :oops:

Oh man, me too. That would be devastating.

In a household I know about, there's a freshman, junior, and senior.

All girls. All pregnant.

That's a damn shame and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Me neither tbh. Well, apart from you and a few other exceptions. xD In general, girls are dickheads.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, make-up, bitch, bitch, boys, bitch bitch, bitch. THEY BORE ME.

This one girl does nothing but shit talk all the other girls, it's either due to jealousy or because she has nothing more interesting to say. I cannot stand her. She has tried to turn some of my friends against me in the past and hates me for reasons I'm not clear with. I'm just thankful that after our GCSE Results Day, I'll never have to see her fatass again!

Awww <3 likewise my dear!

Oh god. :nono: I HATE girls like that. She doesn't deserve your friendship.

I can't stand most of my so called friends right now. I would just like to cut them all of right now and get some new friends haha.

Awww <3 likewise my dear!

Oh god. :nono: I HATE girls like that. She doesn't deserve your friendship.

I can't stand most of my so called friends right now. I would just like to cut them all of right now and get some new friends haha.

You should just cut them out, but I know it's never that easy. Mind you, in the last year or so, I've pushed away several so-called friends. I just don't need shitty people around me, causing trouble, I don't care for it.

That's absolutely insane!

THANK YOU!

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't call myself mature, but some dumbasses in my class don't even understand how serious being pregnant at a young age is.

They are all fucking messed up.

THANK YOU!

I'll tell you what, I wouldn't call myself mature, but some dumbasses in my class don't even understand how serious being pregnant at a young age is.

They are all fucking messed up.

Erin from what i read you r really mature :)

being pregnant is serious in any case when you r not able to suport your kid

teenage pragnancy mostly only lead to abortion,abandoned children, and giving children to adoption. They should be smarter that that after all we do live in 21st century

Erin wrom what i read you r really mature :)

being pregnant is serious in any case when you r not able to suport your kid

teenage pragnancy mostly only lead to abortion,abandoned children, and giving children to adoption. They should be smarter that that after all we do live in 21st century

Thanks. :)

and Well, they aren't smart about it at all, obviously.

wow....and i thought my cousin being knocked up at 20 was crazy

I know right?

LOL I can't believe what I'm reading on here. Kids are really out of control these days. I went to a crazy ass middle school but I never heard of anyone engaging in foursomes. RIDICULOUS.

Exactly!!

You should just cut them out, but I know it's never that easy. Mind you, in the last year or so, I've pushed away several so-called friends. I just don't need shitty people around me, causing trouble, I don't care for it.

That is my plan haha. Sometimes I just wish I could move far away and meet new people.

And that's really great. I'm glad you cut them out. I bet it feels good!