Fire in Tokyo

OliDayyy

Have you guys seen this?

from Hayley's twitter:

well... we're either gonna wake up wanted for "arson" or we'll be legends. there was a little korean bbq mishap... & 15 fire trucks.

here's the thing. we were just trying to cook the steaks! then the flames of hell ascended from the pit.

then there was smoke... TONS of smoke... and the floor started rumbling. we jumped up in a jiffy and got the hay outta there!

the whole restaurant poured out into the street & firetrucks started showing up... & didn't stop showing up. i bet they're still showing up.

so Tokyo, we sincerely apologize for causing such a scene. however, we're gonna cause another kinda scene 2moro night at the show! be there!

oh and ps. i left my phone in the fiery furnace. WHAT IS THE DEAL!? can't keep any phone longer than a week. no mo phone tweets.

thumbnail_8.jpg

Here's what Jeremy wrote too:

holy caught a building on fire!>!>!>!>....i believe americans will never be allowed in any "cook it yourself" resturants EVER AGAIN!! YIKES

SERIOUSLY..im in my hotel room miles away from the resturant and im watching more and more fire trucks head to the scene...NO WAYYYY!!!!! :l

sorry japanese fire dept. it wasn't our faults i swear!!!i will say there was a sec when i thought a fire might b the way i was going to die

everyones fine, but theres a building in tokyo thats not so fine!!! haha #TOKYOinFLAMES

Hahaha, Paramore's never gonna be allowed in another country again. :P

Really though, it sounds like it was just some weird mishap that was gonna happen whether they were there or not. I'm glad everybody's safe. Crazy kids!

Oh yeah and I think we need to come up with a phone that's impossible to lose. Less for Hayley and more for her poor phone's sake. lol

I remember she always did the sidekick pride thing, i assume she had a sidekick when she did that...

Actually no. She switched back from the iPhone to a Sidekick a few weeks ago, then she dropped her Sidekick down a flight of stairs, so she got a Blackberry. I'm not sure if this was her brand new BB or if it was a rental, since they usually rent phones in other countries. lol