Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

i have tickets for the philly show, idk if i can get out of school or not. i might be able to go after all my classes and activities are done for the day and then i might have to leave the show early since i'd need to be back at school by 11 since thats curfew on weekdays on campus

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

better than not going at all

That's what I did in the fall for Paramore. I went to a morning class until like 10:15 and then jetted to Boston from CT. It all worked out fine. And I learned something. woo! lol

well this summer program is mandatory. i already asked if i could take off and they said i need to be there. i'll eventually ask again tho lol. i'll be there no matter what it's just a matter of if i need to leave the show early or not to make it back to school before curfew. i have to keep in mind they're paying for 95% of my college tuition

i have seen paramore 16 times so it's not like it's my first show lol

i need to get paramore to play at Rider lol. it'll happen hahaha. i'm joining whatever committee handles that!

You can always go to classes, but Paramore shows don't come around as often.

Maybe in high school that makes sense, but if you have a class, or multiple classes in college that you need to attend to learn something that will be on a midterm or final, it's more important to attend, because failing a college class that costs hundreds of dollars sucks more than being a little late for Paramore, especially if you have to end up taking that class again, which would cost hundreds more, etc. No fun. Which is why in my case, I went to 1 class, then left early so I at least didn't miss anything for that class.

Maybe in high school that makes sense, but if you have a class, or multiple classes in college that you need to attend to learn something that will be on a midterm or final, it's more important to attend, because failing a college class that costs hundreds of dollars sucks more than being a little late for Paramore, especially if you have to end up taking that class again, which would cost hundreds more, etc. No fun. Which is why in my case, I went to 1 class, then left early so I at least didn't miss anything for that class.

That's cool.

That's cool.

I'm not saying don't go to Paramore haha, but I am saying if someone has the chance to go to class before the show and still make it with plenty of time, it's not a wasted effort. :)

So here's my story. All the background you need to know is that last week I had an ear infection, and this week, it's causing my balance to be a little off and make me really randomly dizzy, lol...

I fell asleep around 8 or 9 reading a book, and I woke up to a text from Sabz that said, "I got a m&g!" I congratulated her, and said, "What the heck," and I checked my email from my iTouch. Then I saw that I got a m&g too for New Hampshire!... then I tried to get up too fast, got super dizzy and almost fell out of my bed. lmao

THEN, when I was safely up, I had to quickly renew my membership (which I was going to do Friday) because it said if I wasn't a member today, I wasn't qualified. But now I am again... good lord!