Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

This tour is the key to their next album cycle:

They can write for album 4 on this tour, then on the European tour after this they can write more, then go on another US or UK tour to finalize writing in November through half of December and maybe a little of January. After that tour they can record through January, Febuary, and March, or however long it takes to record. Then a little tour in US or UK or somewhere else from March till May. After that they can release album details (name/cover/tracklist) and a lead single. Then maybe going on Warped Tour, playing the lead single, and possibly two new songs. Finally they can release the album in July or August.

A live album/dvd could be released for HCT around Christmas if the label lets them and they decide to.

(Not really sure where this goes, but I'm just thinking it goes here because it's kinda HCT themed.)

im actually thinking about taking a train to philly the day before, this way i can stay at a local hotel, get up nice and early, and get in line early, stay over another night, then take a train home on that thursday nice and early..hmm, i need to call the hotel for prices later

i may ask to "play drums" with zac at the m&g.

too bad i have no idea how to play the drums lol

or i just want a drumstick, thats all i ever ask.

my mom wants me to ask them to let her rock out with jeremy bahahah

He never told me exactly why the manager refused to give him them but I think he and the tour manager (at that time, I think they used a different guy during that stint cause I've met the other one and they got on perfectly well) never got on very well. He couldn't tell me in case I accidentally mentioned it in passing on the band's boards, which their management was in control of.

Basically, he knows the band in question and the lead singer (least I'm all but sure it was him) asked him to come play the second drum kit during one of their instrumentals and the TM kept on walking away when he tried to ask for sticks.

I don't think he really wanted to bug them while they were sound checking. Plus he probably enjoys telling the "he screwed me out of drumming for said band" story more than he would the "I drummed for said band" story. Much more controversial. :lol:

double post but IDC

PFC'ers

GO TO THE FORUM!

we get to vote on what song we want in the setlist!

i am extremely torn on if i want to vote for this circle or my heart

edit: i went with this circle. i dont think i've ever seen that one live.

some good options to choice from tho

I voted for "Franklin" cause it's one of my favorite Paramore songs, and I've never seen them play it live. They play "My Heart" all the time because people don't leave them alone until they do, and they play "Let The Flames Begin" already anyway, so why is that even on the list? lol

"This Circle" would be awesome to hear too though.

franklin is so good live. i really wouldnt mind any of the songs on that list.

bahaha i know they always play let the flames begin so wtf hahaha

emergency alt version i wouldnt mind either since it's my favorite song and favorite live song.