Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

Yeah, Whoa is definitely one of my favorite live songs cause hearing everybody scream the chorus is awesome.

I think a few kids on the PFC are gonna be mad cause I said I didn't vote for My Heart cause they play it so often (I left out the part about fans bothering them to play it though, lol). And yeah, I think we all agree on LTFB, haha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes whoa is one of my favorites too

haha yeah youre right tho everyone always bugs them to play it. i personally have her my heart the regular way once but i know other on other tours in other places bug them to play it.

Yeah, I would enjoy My Heart more if they just decided to play it on their own rather than play it because the LJ kids or someone whined about it for two weeks, which is how it got on The Final Riot. It just makes me feel bad, haha.

so what all songs are up on the poll? Emergency Alt version, This Circle, LTFB (yeah seriously, wtf? haha), Franklin and Whoa?

Brighter

Miracle (with outro)

My Heart (with Josh's screamo)

This Circle

Franklin

All I Wanted

Emergency (Alt Version)

Born For This

Stuck On You

Let The Flames Begin

this circle is in the top 5 so far for voting and since the top 5 get played in rotation on the tour

THEY BETTER PLAY IT AT PHILLY! if any of you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLAY THIS CIRCLE AT PHILLY! i will remind you at the m&g hahaha. i've never seen it live out of all of the times i've seen paramore

I'm picturing you talking to them at the meet & greet:

"So you guys are playing This Circle tonight..."

"Yeah, maybe. Not sure which one we're playing tonight."

"No, I wasn't asking. You're playing This Circle tonight."

"Oh, umm... okay, sure."

:rotfl:

EDIT: I was reading through Hayley's latest LJ entry, and someone asked about the PFC getting to pick these songs. Hayley's response was, "due to our show this time around, that wouldn't really work in our favor... though we'd like to do that at somepoint." So why did the PFCers state it like this was definitely happening when the band obviously doesn't think it is?

I guess not, although they made it seem like it was. Maybe they misunderstood or the PFC just made an empty promise? Like the band's always said, the lighting sequences during their set makes it so they can't just change up the set every night. They could make five extra sequences and edit them out depending on the day, but that would be A LOT of extra work.

I guess not, although they made it seem like it was. Maybe they misunderstood or the PFC just made an empty promise? Like the band's always said, the lighting sequences during their set makes it so they can't just change up the set every night. They could make five extra sequences and edit them out depending on the day, but that would be A LOT of extra work.

I know the answer to this, but it's not board-worthy. I'll tell you on Twitter lol

I do think it's a little weird though that the PFC or Marion weren't the ones to post about it. I mean, if it was a definite thing, they'd have posted it on the PFC site.

And Marion would be the one posting it, not a moderator. Moderators on PFC are just for keeping order in topics. Yes, that is questionable if that's what they do (haha) but I don't see them as any representative for the PFC as an organization, and I'm sure Marion wouldn't want to confuse people with that. I think some of Mary's wording in that topic may be under her own liberty rather than the PFCs.

I have to agree with Dustin. I'd say, at the most, Marion said, "Well, I can't guarantee anything yet, but if it were to happen, which of these songs would you guys want them to play?" and it just went from there.

yeah mary was the one who said she would make the topic and then she would let marion know who would then post a blog on the mainpage about it.

or something like thats.

mary posted the email response mary got in that thread.

all i know is that from what i understand mary asked marion about it and she said yes so mary made the voting thread.

unless something was tweeked to make it look like it would def happen instead of a maybe

but you're probably right it could be that, who knows hahaha

*high five Dustin* July 27th with Paramore, and then July 28th with Paper Route will also rule... and then August 3rd for me too. :)

Regardless of whether or not the PFC thing happens, this tour's sounding like it's gonna be amazing. :)