Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

sometimes i get there super early and im still not barrier i only go early to get barrier to be honest lol or else you wont get it lol.

erin, youre prob just a beat and push everyone, i hate doing that. i think it's fun hanging out in line all day to be honest hahaha. make lots of friends

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erin, youre prob just a beat and push everyone, i hate doing that. i think it's fun hanging out in line all day to be honest hahaha. make lots of friends

what do you mean "a beat and push everyone?"

it's not that i don't want to wait in line in the morning, it's a matter of my transportation there.

oh haha.

nawh to be honest i didn't shove or move at all (i hate people that try to push up.)

walked right up to the spot three people away from the barrier.

yeah, i didn't wait either and i got up pretty close.

That's because security sucks at that venue haha. there's like 8 different dours coming from 2 sides.

Hayley just tweeted this:

"Back at practice. Goin good. Couple songs we've never played before. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and"

Quick! What songs have they NEVER played live?

Very doubtful. They didn't even record "7 Years In The Making," so there's no chance of it even being a b-side on this album cycle. They wouldn't play a song like that live.

Actually, back in April, Hayley responded to someone in her LJ post:

"all i wanted is definitely happening this year but maybe later."

So as long as nothing has changed, it will be happening on either the Honda Civic Tour or the UK Tour this fall. If they start playing it and Hayley's voice can't take it, you can bet they'll take it out, but they have every intention of playing it on a tour this year. :)