Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

Chriss and I are always talking about Hayley and how she loves the character, Horatio Caine from CSI: Miami, even though she gets nightmares from his one-liners. I think it would be an epic M&G gift to give her a shirt with an awesome one-liner followed by "YEAAHHHHH" written on it. And I'm only telling you my awesome Horatio idea because I won't be meeting them until who knows when, and I might forget my own idea by the next time I see them, so it's better off this way that I let someone else use my idea lol.

Then again, my idea might sound like crap. But in my mind it seemed cool lol.

This is the best idea ever. Horatio Caine is hilarious. Me and one of my friends like to say his one-liners to each other and the just laugh our asses off of how bad they are. Fun times! If we have sunglasses with us, it's even better.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't spend $1,000 on clothes... that you're never gonna wear. YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

We'd have to come up with a really good line if we're going to put it on a shirt for Hayley. lol

no freakin AA takes forever with tickets and it makes me so nervous hahaha. im going to school sunday and if i font get them by then i'll be freaking out because i won't be home to check it and no one ever tells me i have mail they just throw my stuff all over the place lol

anyway i am so doing the shirt. lol i am

I'm a little glad I didn't get GA. I have class until 4:15 and I believe it starts at 6:30. Me and a bunch of friends are going together so we'll probably grab dinner and then head over. It's going to be the best Wednesday ever :]

I hope I can make it, I have a feeling I won't be able to haha, I'll try and do my chem lab on the monday instead of the wednesday if it's possible...

ergh. the closer it gets the more I feel like I won't be able to go. :neutral: lol

gahh only 2 more months till i see them for the first time! I'm kind of bummed i don't have a GA floor ticket especially since i'll be living so close to the arena and can actually be probably the first one in line. LOL but whatever. And wow really only like an hour before the show? I guess i'm so used to going to events where I have to be there hours sometimes even days before the actual event. LOL