Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

found this, sorry if already posted somewhere:

Shirts for a Cure will be the featured vendor at Bamboozle this weekend (May 5th and 6th).

Along with many of their classic band t-shirts, they will also be debuting new shirts from Circa Survive, Paramore, Aiden, Gorilla Biscuits, Envy On The Coast, Alexisonfire and The Graduate.

found this, sorry if already posted somewhere:

Shirts for a Cure will be the featured vendor at Bamboozle this weekend (May 5th and 6th).

Along with many of their classic band t-shirts, they will also be debuting new shirts from Circa Survive, Paramore, Aiden, Gorilla Biscuits, Envy On The Coast, Alexisonfire and The Graduate.

Ahh - very cool. I have some of their shirts...hopefully, they'll sell the Paramore shirt online too.

yeah man, it's well good. i have it, but i asked hayley to write on it.. so now i can't wear it or the writing will come off when i wash it.

so i want another one, but i don't think they sell it anymore. gutted, cos i dunno if i like the new stuff as much.

what's this sleeveless hoody everyone is talking about?

[edit] i'm slow. that's about the moremoremore tshirt.

hrmm, not diggin the new stuff =/

there was a shirt up on the fbr site that was really cool, was black with an english family crest lookin deal with a gold eagle of sorts, but it disappeared.

is that the one that was also on red? because i used to have that one in red. haha =]

trevor, you should work that sleevless hoodie with the leggings.

is that the one that was also on red? because i used to have that one in red. haha =]

trevor, you should work that sleevless hoodie with the leggings.

and then i'll wear a paramore bandanna around my face and X out my fists and proceed to mosh wildly!

:nono: