MTV VMA

kasiek

Stay tuned to MTV

MTV just ran a promo bumper about Airpanes being one of the hottest songs of the year, and the two stars have never met. Then they had video shot of hayley and b.o.b. meeting for the first time.

Then they said stay tuned for the first rehearsal ever of airplanes live with the two of them together live on mtv, and to stay tuned, it's coming up soon!

They sure do, but I want to see it when it really happends at that moment, you understand? ;-)

I get what you're saying. Since I live in the west coast and they show it live only on the east coast. I think you're best bet at finding an online live stream would be checking on ONTD. They usually have a post dedicated to all the VMA stuff so the chances are that you will find a link that'll work.

The Paramoremusic LJ community usually makes a VMA post as well. If anybody over there posts a stream link, I'll definitely post it over here.

Are we going to have a VMA viewing party here? :P

That would be helpful as well! LOL And I really hope they don't shut down the links because I remember that being a problem last year. So hopefully we wont need to be looking all over for a link that works.

And that would be awesome. I'm really just interested in their performance so I wonder what time they'd perform.

Well, I'll be watching it live on TV, so I don't have to worry about the link, but I will make sure that if there's a link out there, you guys can watch it too. :)

Everybody else always has posts devoted to just watching the VMAs together, but we never really do. We all watched the Grammys or something together last year. But hey, this year, we have a working chat, so let's go! - preshow's at 8pm EST. :willy_nilly:

^ The one good thing about the VMAs is that even if you can't stay up to see all of the bands you want to see perform, MTV will be airing the show pretty much non-stop for the next two weeks, lol.

obviously hahahaha

my friends and i are going to get food and chill in my room and watch it

That sounds like Allen and me last time Paramore performed on the VMAs. We ordered food, watched the VMAs, and were both on our laptops commenting on the LJ VMA post, hahaha.

Anything on the MTV website is only viewable in the US though. That other link asks you to take a survey first. Hopefully a justin.tv link shows up at some point.

EDIT:

Here's a direct stream of MTV on the east coast:

http://www.espa.tv/channel/mikeJ

I apologize for the fact that until 8pm, you guys in other countries and time zones have to suffer though Jersey Shore... disclaimer: NONE of the people on the show are actually from New Jersey.

It's up on MTV for folks in the US. It'd take a lot of effort to keep a YouTube version of it up without Viacom finding it and kicking you off the site, lol.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/559935/nothin-on-you-airplanes-the-only-exception-medley-live.jhtml#id=1647213

Why did they play TOE,why,why,whyyyyyyy? :( I can't stand that song,haha. And Hayley didn't sound that good on "Airplanes". Or was it just me? Hmm. anyway.

yeah, i'm pretty sure they took her bit it down a bit.. so it's a lower key or whatever.. but i really liked the little medley they did :)