Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

i saw this vid...itz a girl who makes like a music video of emergency...ohh and she kinda looks like britney spears..lol

This video is one of the first that I saw about Paramore, so it's a long long time ago... but always make me smile. ;-)

this one is at the knitting factory...the sound isnt that great but u can see hayley really well

and this one was wen they were at arizona

^Oh no dont worry! im glad u did. bc now i have an opinion of that band lol

ya i agree

haha, yeah.

i commented the video

he thinks that fans of fucking NOFX were looking at this.

heck the fans of underoaht and paramore looked up underoath and paramore.

then they found this stupid shit.

i despise the guy who posted it lol

no it just said 'we aren't playing any christian music' date='because paramore is before us and underoath is after us,thats alike a huge christian sandwich with pickle juice in the middle'

and then some guy kept saying 'fuck god' in the back,and a guy to the left said, 'were gonna sing songs about the devil!'

not exactly quoted correctly,but along those lines:

here is the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=910289106&n=2[/quote']

that fucked up forreal

and for saying he wanted to fuck hayley,

he should be arrested for that shit or something

sooo disrespectful.

"and yeah sure theres NOFX fans watching this vid. but theres also the many underoath and paramore fans who looked 'underoath' and 'paramore' up in the search and got this shit video."

I said that to him in response of him saying"if nofx sucks so bad then why has this little video been played over 400 times in less than 2 days???"