Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

That is a spectacular video of My Heart...someone should rip the audio (with permission' date=' of course) :)[/quote']

I dunno how to rip audio..

But if someone can, it'd be appretiated. =]

With permission. =]

i could... but i dont know who to ask.. lol

i really love this kreative films my heart video

omgg ahhh that vid gave me the shivers! it was sooooo goodd!!

I'm watching it right now...its REAllY good so far

and

idk if this has been posted...but i love it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlDyuCsjuuY&search=Paramore-%20Here%20we%20go%20again

hayley is so adoriable

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=910444833&n=2

^ I love what hayley is wearing.

I also found a video of NOFX dissing christian bands' date='they mentioned paramore and underoath.[/quote']

OH OH OH That NOFX one is the Nashville Warped isn't it?

Yeah.. because he dissed Underoath.. and he also said he just found out how young Hayley was.. and that he wanted to fuck here.. Heh. We heard that from the other stage, their stage was right next to Paramore's. Since they were both mainstage.

Was that part about Hayley in the video?

no it just said 'we aren't playing any christian music,because paramore is before us and underoath is after us,thats alike a huge christian sandwich with pickle juice in the middle'

and then some guy kept saying 'fuck god' in the back,and a guy to the left said, 'were gonna sing songs about the devil!'

not exactly quoted correctly,but along those lines:

here is the video:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=910289106&n=2

Thats really fucked up how they mentioned paramore :\ Im not religious but if I was that religious and they said something like that I woulda interupted their performance by punching that ass in the face...sorry but thats just really fucking rude right there. No one needs to diss other bands on warped...what are ya trying to do? Make them not wanna go on warped anymore? Jeez.

I'm not quite sure how NOFX gets away with talking like that about other bands on Warped Tour, but no one else does. Saying stuff like that about other bands or the tour can get you kicked off (and has gotten other bands thrown off in the past...)

Of course, they've been doing that for their whole career, so I guess Kevin Lyman's standards are different for them.

It doesn't make their behavior any less obnoxious though, even if it is meant to be funny, which I'm not sure it is. It's very mean-spirited and extremely rude.

I'm not quite sure how NOFX gets away with talking like that about other bands on Warped Tour' date=' but no one else does. Saying stuff like that about other bands or the tour can get you kicked off (and has gotten other bands thrown off in the past...)

Of course, they've been doing that for their whole career, so I guess Kevin Lyman's standards are different for them.

It doesn't make their behavior any less obnoxious though, even if it is meant to be funny, which I'm not sure it is. It's very mean-spirited and extremely rude.[/quote']

that really sucks that everyone else doesn't get away with it but they do.And I agree,it is extrememly rude.

I'm not quite sure how NOFX gets away with talking like that about other bands on Warped Tour' date=' but no one else does. Saying stuff like that about other bands or the tour can get you kicked off (and has gotten other bands thrown off in the past...)

It doesn't make their behavior any less obnoxious though, even if it is meant to be funny, which I'm not sure it is. It's very mean-spirited and extremely rude.[/quote']

that really sucks that everyone else doesn't get away with it but they do.And I agree,it is extrememly rude.

i noe! it is extremely rude...i dont noe wat they can get out of making fun of other bands juss cuz their religous...there is nuthin wrong w/ being religous..