Youtube video/myspace video thread!

SingMeASong

i haven't seen these 2 before.. kinda old... (sorry if they've been posted)

(emergency)

(my heart)

and thank you sooooo much for posting the video with One Armed Scissor cause they did that at my show.. I freaking love that!!!

Someone who knows how to a) rip Youtube videos and B) knows how to rip audio from video files (which is NOT me) so needs to rip mp3s of Here We Go Again w/One Armed Scissor and Emergency with the new intro...I'd love to have both of those on my iPod...

are there full versions? ill do it. just post the links.

I think these versions might be the best we have...

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2144

YouTube is being funky right now, so I can't get them to load...

There's another posting of the Emergency intro earlier in this thread, but it's just the intro and Hayley's hands thing...

Someone who knows how to a) rip Youtube videos and B) knows how to rip audio from video files (which is NOT me) so needs to rip mp3s of Here We Go Again w/One Armed Scissor and Emergency with the new intro...I'd love to have both of those on my iPod...

The intro from our show? wasnt that when they started playing and headbanging? I cant remember...I know they covered something at the end of HWGA

The intro from our show? wasnt that when they started playing and headbanging? I cant remember...I know they covered something at the end of HWGA

Yeah - this intro:

I love it.

And they covered One Armed Scissor by At the Drive In at the end of HWGA...

OHH THAT brings back memories ):

I love the hands in the air part...I dont think I put mine in the air cause I was busy looking for my sharpie to write the setlist on my hand lmao

im sorry but her dancing is the funniest thing ever. but yeah when i go on thursday i'll make sure to get a full vid of emergency bc i love that intro. um have you seen this video?

i think that has a better sound quality, plus i already ripped them.

Yeah - this intro:

I love it.

And they covered One Armed Scissor by At the Drive In at the end of HWGA...

man, youtube is being a bitch today :(

but i posted this a while ago

that intro is amazing and it's so entergetic

i love it

im sorry but her dancing is the funniest thing ever. but yeah when i go on thursday i'll make sure to get a full vid of emergency bc i love that intro. um have you seen this video?

i think that has a better sound quality' date=' plus i already ripped them.[/quote']

Oh yeah...I love that video too. I'm just dying to get live versions of HWGA with the One Armed Scissor bit and Emergency with the new intro...

I like her dancing...I think it works :) C'mon now - she took hip hop lessons!

I changed the name.

I LOVE this videooooo! And in the very beginning you can see a guy in the front jamming to it haha' date='i think he's a body guard:

Hayley did almost get hit with a water bottle though :([/quote']

that guys pretty scary...

Haha yes they will!

In Nashville' date=' TN they sang "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne, in the middle of Here We Go Again. This was on Feb 17th.. theres no vids of it I don't think though.[/quote']

it's not the same date that you went to,but it's a vid of her singing "Sk8er Boi" and Here We Go Again

omg i juss saw it and that was so cool!!

man, seriously...i dont noe how they can turn those simple songs...to realli amazing songs!!! haha...avril aint got sh!t on hayley!! (jk...sorri if ur an avril fan!! :D )

Haha yes they will!

In Nashville' date=' TN they sang "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne, in the middle of Here We Go Again. This was on Feb 17th.. theres no vids of it I don't think though.[/quote']

it's not the same date that you went to,but it's a vid of her singing "Sk8er Boi" and Here We Go Again

omg i juss saw it and that was so cool!!

man, seriously...i dont noe how they can turn those simple songs...to realli amazing songs!!!

The more they tour, the better they get. The next album is going to be AMAZING.

I changed the name.

I LOVE this videooooo! And in the very beginning you can see a guy in the front jamming to it haha' date='i think he's a body guard:

Hayley did almost get hit with a water bottle though Sad[/quote']that guys pretty scary...

Hahaha!! Make me laugh 5 minuutes,oh well, maybe that I'm tired... I like this clip too. ;-) Thanx to share it SingMeASong. :P

I changed the name.

Hayley did almost get hit with a water bottle though :([/quote']

that guys pretty scary...

ya the guy is scary!

and i saw this vid a second time...cuz i didnt see the water bottle being thrown....but now i did...good thing she moved out of the way!!

great video!

hey this vid like shows clips from the japan tour w/punchline and october fall

and this one is a vid of someone lyp syncing to conspiracy...its so hilarious!!

this is just paramore performing conspiracy

and this one is at warped

I changed the name.

Hayley did almost get hit with a water bottle though Sad[/quote']that guys pretty scary...

Hahaha!! Make me laugh 5 minuutes,oh well, maybe that I'm tired... I like this clip too. ;-) Thanx to share it SingMeASong. :P

Your welcome :).

YAH that guys is verrrry scary,he jumps up on the baracades alot haha,but that's good.