All Time Low

whatsername104

ALL TIME LOW IS GOING ON TOUR WITH THE MAINE MAYDAY PARADE AND EVERY AVENUE IN THE FALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS GONNA BE STRAIGHT BITCHINNN!

whoa, i thought they were gonna tour with we the kings, valencia, and hit the lights in the fall?!

but anyway, i was at journey's backyard bbq too!! i didn't get to meet them tho :( ...there were so many freakin people there!! how did you even get a chance to talk to him for more than like a split second?

whoa, i thought they were gonna tour with we the kings, valencia, and hit the lights in the fall?!

but anyway, i was at journey's backyard bbq too!! i didn't get to meet them tho :( ...there were so many freakin people there!! how did you even get a chance to talk to him for more than like a split second?

DID U SEEEE ME ON STAGE I HAD A RED HEADBAND ON AND A GIRL LICKED MY SHOEEE.

we walked back to were they were standing and jack liked me cause i brought up jack's mannequin. hahha and we went to the signing too. jack and rian said casey and i looked alike

yeah someone told me that but their sound tech guy evan told me it was the maine every avenue and mayday parade.

but i dont think i was supposed to tell anyone

DID U SEEEE ME ON STAGE I HAD A RED HEADBAND ON AND A GIRL LICKED MY SHOEEE.

we walked back to were they were standing and jack liked me cause i brought up jack's mannequin. hahha and we went to the signing too. jack and rian said casey and i looked alike

i couldn't really see the stage... i'll have to look in my pics i took tho.

yeah someone told me that but their sound tech guy evan told me it was the maine every avenue and mayday parade.

but i dont think i was supposed to tell anyone

ooh, hmm. well, i'm still good with those bands!!

OHHHH DARRRNNN.

i looked like an idiot on stage. hahaha it was fantastic.

BUT i was wearing a sweatband. if that helpsss?

hmm, not really. lol. i don't really remember what any of the people looked like. i remember a girl licking her elbow and a girl spinning on her head and that's about it... sorry! lol

I saw them last night. The played Remembering Sunday and I almost died. It was incredible. Then they had a signing 'cause it was at Six Flags and they werent allowed to just hang out so when I talked to Alex I asked for a kiss and he wasnt allowed to do that either due to some stupid policy Six Flags has against public displays of affection. He promised to kiss me at their next show in Atlanta though. I'm looking forward to it.