Paramore Presale/Meet & Greet for FALL TOUR

stephler

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh the bittersweetness of living next to NYC .. I can see any band I want bc EVERY band comes to NYC but there are a ZILLION Paramore fans here! I'm definitly going to try to find them after anyway. At least at the NJ show b/c the friend I'm taking has never seen them live so she's like 'idc if we have to stay four hours after the show I AM MEETING PARAMORE!' lol

NJ shows arfe harder to meet them...i went to the one at Obsessions and it took them 3 hours just to sign everyones stuff and kept on asking people to move back.........ny was a little crowd last time...they just didnt stay long bc they were doind an interview in the van...i talked to zac and hunter like 2 cars away from the van where hayley and josh were...there was nobody talking to them and i talked to them with some other girls on this thread for like 10 minutes....soooo....well see...

NJ shows arfe harder to meet them...i went to the one at Obsessions and it took them 3 hours just to sign everyones stuff and kept on asking people to move back.........ny was a little crowd last time...they just didnt stay long bc they were doind an interview in the van...i talked to zac and hunter like 2 cars away from the van where hayley and josh were...there was nobody talking to them and i talked to them with some other girls on this thread for like 10 minutes....soooo....well see...

Haha it was the opposite for me. There were a ton of people at Obsessions but I got there to meet them as soon as they walked out so I had a legit conversation with Hayley. At TKF like Jeremy, Hunter, and Zac were free to talk to so that was cool but the only thing I had time to do for Hayley and Josh was a quick hug from Hayley. It was just insane. And Hayley finally had to say 'okay LAST picture guys' b/c they had to go. I actually was the last one to talk to her But I didn't even talk to her lol just a hug and wow I'm babbling.

^ i remember that!!!!! i got to talk to josh and got a hug from him when he was watching moraine play at obsessions...at tkf i remember her saying that and she quickly signed my hoodie..then i took a pic of her as she was signing it but it went off when she was giving my sharpy back......woops....lol

yeah i was with you

and there were girls banging on the front of the van yelling for hayley and josh to come out. i mean, can you be any more rude?

and when hayley and josh did come out, it was so crazy. i wanted to give hayley a shirt i made her, and i almost couldn't because she was gonna go back in the van. but i gave it to her at the last possible second which sucked because i really didn't get to say anything to her.

yeah i was with you

and there were girls banging on the front of the van yelling for hayley and josh to come out. i mean' date=' can you be any more rude?

and when hayley and josh did come out, it was so crazy. i wanted to give hayley a shirt i made her, and i almost couldn't because she was gonna go back in the van. but i gave it to her at the last possible second which sucked because i really didn't get to say anything to her.[/quote']

OMG I fucking hated those girls!! Godd I wanted to punch them! How rude. We were probably standing next to each other and didn't even realize haha.

yeah i was with you

and there were girls banging on the front of the van yelling for hayley and josh to come out. i mean' date=' can you be any more rude?

and when hayley and josh did come out, it was so crazy. i wanted to give hayley a shirt i made her, and i almost couldn't because she was gonna go back in the van. but i gave it to her at the last possible second which sucked because i really didn't get to say anything to her.[/quote']

OMG I fucking hated those girls!! Godd I wanted to punch them! How rude. We were probably standing next to each other and didn't even realize haha.

and what was even more retarted was that they were about to write on their van...

I'm sure they're only selling a limited # of tickets with the meet & greet option, meaning the meet and greets will sell out before the regular show does.

As for only being able to get tickets in 3s, that's weird. You would think the meet & greet tix would be available in multiples of 4, since you have to buy 4 to get a m&g.

Man, it sounds like they're just insanely popular up north...especially with the meet & greets selling out for those shows. Even in March at the 9:30 Club in DC, where they got a lot of attention when they showed up in the back to sign, I was still just chatting with Josh outside after the show with hardly anyone else around.

Arg I HATE[/b'] this M&G pass thing. It's so lame, you have to pay to talk to Paramore. It should just be first comes first serves to talk to them like it always has been and then they cut the fans off when they need to leave.

Yeah, but at some point, that becomes impractical 'cause you just have too many fans.

And, this is a good way for them to sell a bunch of tix early for their first headlining tour. And they want to sell a lot of tix for this tour - it's a big deal for them.